Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Dear iPhone 5,

medic6037

Apr 29, 2011, 10:31 AM
I hate you already and you don't even exist. Every hour somebody tells me they will wait for you. I try to make them just get you older brother iPhone 4, but alas they are stuck in a fairy tale where you're just around the corner. Please just come out soon so i can get my sales.
tmobile69

Apr 29, 2011, 11:45 AM
Oh, it's like the Galaxy S 2....the day the first one came out people were asking me "whens the new Galaxy come out?" and I'm like this one here came out 4 hrs and they're like no, the newer one....WTF???? It's not even certain that it's coming out for Tmo in the US. Idk why people think its gonna be so much better...all android phone are like 95% the same. F~
medic6037

Apr 29, 2011, 12:18 PM
Wow. that's amazing. i'm not even looking forward to that dady becasue i work in att retentions and i can just tell that almost all my calls are going to be "give me an iphone 5 or im gonna cancel" i dodn't even understand why people freak out over new phones
herbz

Apr 29, 2011, 12:47 PM
dude just say sorry were gonna lose your business but bye cancel the acct and say ok i have your service canceled have a good day click
callcenterrep69

May 3, 2011, 1:30 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but as a saves/retention agent, it's within his duties to come up with any kind of bullsh!t reason customers should stay, he can't just cancel them and be done with it...hence his frustration. ๐Ÿคจ
medic6037

May 3, 2011, 1:52 PM
Exactly! I can do alot of stuff, but can't make the next gen iPhone magically appear
callcenterrep69

May 3, 2011, 2:35 PM
I'm not a save agent but I can imagine your frustration...specially when I'm sure by the time I transfer them to you, I've already covered all viable options and you have to sound like a jerkoff and repeat them all to the customer one more time...not your fault! ๐Ÿ˜
tmobile69

Apr 29, 2011, 2:41 PM
It's soooo much worse dealing with these a-holes in person because they know you can't just walk away or hang up...ugh
cynicaldreams

Apr 29, 2011, 6:33 PM
You can refer them to customer service. Some of your colleagues already do, which is why us here at call centers despise stores.
callcenterrep69

May 3, 2011, 1:29 PM
*golf clap* ๐Ÿคฃ
MadLib

Apr 29, 2011, 10:21 PM
That's one of the many reasons I am very glad to be out of the wireless industry. No more Apple zombies. ๐Ÿ˜
medic6037

May 3, 2011, 10:58 AM
I've been trying. Can't wait until the day I can kiss this hole goodbye

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.