Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

The HTC

tmobile69

Apr 16, 2011, 1:26 PM
Do people not understand that HTC is a maker of a phone and not a model?? I get customers asking me if we have "The HTC" and I point out to like 3 phones and they insist that it's called "The HTC" like they may know better than I would. Seriously though, would you go to a car dealership trying to buy "The Nissan???" douchebags...ugh
soundwave

Apr 18, 2011, 12:33 PM
Oh yeah, this is as bad as Verizon calling their phones " the droid ___ by ____." They tell me they want an android phone, but will only buy one if it has the DROID label in the name, i.e. they will refuse to look at the samsung fascinate.
tmobile69

Apr 20, 2011, 11:33 AM
Lol. People ask me if we have any "Droid" phones as well...like 90% of Tmo's phones are just f--king look around haha
Da_Bonehead

Apr 20, 2011, 12:26 PM
Most people think of Droid before they think of Android, mainly because of the Motorola Commercials and, of course, that little Lucas Films movie franchise that has been very popular in the past.
Kineticboy2001

Apr 22, 2011, 2:51 PM
Indiana Jones? 😁
pizzas not for breakfast

Apr 20, 2011, 12:08 PM
I hate when customer buy the iphone 4 then call in and say that their phone will not connect to 4g only 3g.
tmobile69

Apr 20, 2011, 12:41 PM
Omg haha. I've sold a Galaxy S 4G based on a customer believing that it was the iPhone Galaxy 5...lol
medic6037

Apr 23, 2011, 11:02 AM
Awsome. There needs to be an IQ test before somebody buys a smart phone
tmobile69

Apr 23, 2011, 1:47 PM
Lol couldnt agree more...I dont know how some of these idiots got their hands on a smart phone but it needs to be stopped!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.