Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I will not give you the yearly upgrade punk

melrhodes

Apr 6, 2011, 8:23 AM
A cust started the call rushing me to check his account saying he was "promised" he can upgrade every year. He upgraded his primary line month of May last year. He can't tell me the month or year he was told. He just want me to check the notes.
"Oh I can see Mr Customer you started this account 2008 and there is a long list of notes here about payment arrangements, suspensions and calls to retentions department. And you refuse to leave your grandfather plan which is 60 bucks for 3 lines? So why are you demanding to be a premier customer? So let me give you a run around because I hate you." 😈
SporkOnline

Apr 7, 2011, 10:15 AM
Oh mister customr it looks like you are eligible for a free top of the line phone plus a $150 credit to your account. I will need to transfer you to our telesales department please hold the line.

*cold transfer to spanish queue*
melrhodes

Apr 7, 2011, 10:26 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.