Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

cricket

pickles

Mar 2, 2011, 8:00 PM
but my crikkets only 40 dollers! whys you so spensive??
dj89

Mar 2, 2011, 8:26 PM
The official answer is that we offer more services than you, up to and including subsidizing phones.

The honest answer is, we like the benjamins too much.
pickles

Mar 2, 2011, 8:28 PM
indeed, indeed. but isn't it funny how intelligent people fall victim to the official answer time and time again, and stupid people are too broke to care either way?
dj89

Mar 2, 2011, 9:25 PM
People just don't read between the lines.
pickles

Mar 2, 2011, 10:06 PM
dj89 said:
People just don't read between the lines.

understatement of the century
He who Lurks

Mar 3, 2011, 10:49 AM
I don't drive between the lines.
callcenterrep69

Mar 3, 2011, 12:52 PM
Swerving counts as driving 😉
He who Lurks

Mar 3, 2011, 4:10 PM
to use the whole road to my advantage.
callcenterrep69

Mar 9, 2011, 9:08 AM
Hehe...HOLEroad 😳
DartStuticus

Mar 3, 2011, 6:51 PM
Couldn't be the fact that most prepaid carries have crappy phones and no easy replacement options for damage. Plus if you flash in a phone from someone else you run the risk of messing it up permanently and half the services not working. Couldn't be.
olderthandirt

Mar 3, 2011, 6:46 PM
Cricket is actually expanding its network and I beleive they were looking at either working in tandum with or purchasing another provider thou not quite sure about the details of the lather. Just saw something on one of the search pages this am about it
dj89

Mar 3, 2011, 6:51 PM
Along with Sprint buying T-Mobile.
olderthandirt

Mar 5, 2011, 4:37 PM
one would wonder if Sprint wants T-Mobile because sprint thought they could get Clearwire in Bankrupty and did not exptect T-Mobile to go to Clearwire and assist them.

Sprint blew it and is now faced with having to to to LTE in future. Going to be interesting though personally I could care less.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.