Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Dear Sprint Customer Care Reps

island_chica

Jan 26, 2011, 5:05 PM
Please use your brains and look on sprint.com to find out answers about deals on phones, if phones are available, or if we have certain accessories. If you don't see it on there...WE DO NOT HAVE IT IN TELESALES!

I'm so tired of answering your questions when you have the resources to do so. Instead of using your brain you ruin my conversion by talking to me for 35 secs when I don't need to be answering your question.

I spend my day answering our customers questions, why would you think that I would want to answer yours?

Ok I feel better ๐Ÿ™‚
serendair

Jan 26, 2011, 7:38 PM
๐Ÿคฃ

We feel the same way about y'all in Telesales calling us to see if we can help you close a sale by giving the customer free money so they'll buy the phone.

There is one thing I do wanna know though; do you guys sell SIM cards? I've heard a variety of answers, so a solid one from someone working there would be lovely.

In response, I'll tell my sup about the above as well so our team, at least, won't call with stupid questions for your department. ๐Ÿ˜
island_chica

Jan 26, 2011, 8:10 PM
I have never called you guys to close a sale. Honestly if the customer is going to be that much of a hassle, the customer can go somewhere else lol.

Business Telesales has sim cards right now as long as they aren't for the Blackberry 8350i. We were out of stock for months but we have had them for a while now. Regular Telesales are not allowed to sell sim cards for some reason un beknownst to me.

Lol I had no idea you were in Sprint Care! Now I know who to ask all my questions concerning care! ๐Ÿ˜
serendair

Jan 26, 2011, 9:02 PM
Oooh, you're in business care! Good to know!

Regular telesales can't do it, gotcha, to the store with them!

๐Ÿ˜ And yes, I'm in sprint care (sadly, sometimes.) and I'm usually nice to you guys in Sales. I like it when Sales wants to learn about why the error comes up, usually they go, "...OH. THAT makes sense. Cool! Now I can avoid a transfer. ๐Ÿ˜"
island_chica

Jan 26, 2011, 9:35 PM
I hate transferring customers unless its something like they need order support or tech just cuz then I take waaaaaay too many calls and accomplish nothing.
guitarhero73

Jan 27, 2011, 2:48 AM
We actually had a document come through in knowlagent where they said customer care wasn't supposed to give out info from the website on phone prices anymore even if asked. If a customer wanted info on a phone, it's straight over to ts for them.
phantom mullet

Jan 27, 2011, 9:26 AM
๐Ÿคจ
island_chica

Jan 27, 2011, 2:35 PM
Does it say why you aren't allowed to give them information if they are just asking questions? ๐Ÿคจ
serendair

Jan 28, 2011, 4:22 PM
Just that any questions that a customer has about pricing is to go straight to telesales. It was an odd document but, it is what it is, I guess.

(Ask me if I don't give it anyways.)
mc tubbs

Jan 29, 2011, 4:06 PM
This is true. My sites (also sprint care)been told that as well. Gotta love the conflicting info we get.
Arjuun

Jan 27, 2011, 3:03 PM
i didnt get that doc in knowlagent but who knows
guitarhero73

Jan 28, 2011, 2:46 AM
It's the one where they mention we can talk about the amount for the price plan but not how much a phone costs. It says not to give out info on what it runs at sprint.com but to get them to ts. It might have something to do with agents at some point possibly having given out wrong info? Or maybe they figured the website is strictly for self-service only and customers should find their own way over?

In the end they had mentioned care's not sales and we're not trained in it so get people to someone who deals with it.

Who knows why their thinking is what it is? I couldn't say.
Mrs.B

Jan 28, 2011, 7:54 PM
If you get a smart Premier White glove agent we can place orders for sim cards. But not everyone knows how as there was no specific training on it.
txsprintrep

Jan 29, 2011, 2:57 PM
All this being said. I am so glad im on the floor. lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.