Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Ordinarily, I wouldn't take the time out of my day

Joben

Jan 22, 2011, 9:25 PM
to express my hatred for ignorant fools who visit my store. I won't even explain the story, because we likely have all had similar experiences as employees of the wireless industry.

What angers me is the arrogance of some ignorant customers. It's one thing to act foolishly by acting as if you know more than you do, but it's an entirely different thing to act as if you know more than I do about the industry I work in. How dare you, you conceited, disgusting woman.

Oh your face repulses me! Your very presence brings me thoughts, which if acted upon, could land me in the penitentiary. Even your lips moving to create the very ignorant words seeping out of your vile mouth make me nearly blind with rage. How dare you, ...
(continues)
Copper Emeritus

Jan 22, 2011, 10:57 PM
Why don't you buy us all a beer and tell us how you REALLY feel!
Joby Dick

Jan 23, 2011, 12:01 PM
I know right?
bluedrummer27

Jan 29, 2011, 5:54 PM
Sometimes that's what customers do to us. It sucks and I totally sympathize....
Joby Dick

Jan 29, 2011, 8:13 PM
have to go that far? It seemed kinda rude to me...
me12

Jan 26, 2011, 6:06 PM
intense dude.
Iove2transfercustomers

Jan 26, 2011, 6:16 PM
poetic anger. nice.
callcenterrep69

Jan 31, 2011, 7:04 AM
This post touched me...and I liked it 😉 If I didn't know any better, I'd say you work in a call center!
OldPhone

Jan 31, 2011, 9:19 PM
had a crazy old coot about 11 years ago tell me he knew as much, or more than me because he had a relative that worked in the industry.

My response was, I have a relative that is a doctor, would you want me to do brain surgery on you?

Then he preceded to tell me what a rip-off roaming charges were because he didn't get roaming charges on his home phone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.