Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

are you kidding me?

sweetcherrygurl

Jan 20, 2011, 2:42 PM
it's always the shifts you're working by yourself that you get the crazy/annoying s**t.....

...like this lady who "needed to use our phone" for an emergency call...

..then she makes not one but three calls and ends up chatting for ten minutes. 😡

and as she leaves i notice she's wearing a coach scarf and carrying a coach purse....
maybe she should buy a PHONE. 😳

next time i might be mean and say that sorry, i'm not allowed to let anyone use our store phone and to try calling from the concierge desk so i can phonescoop and fight with my android phone in peace. 😈
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 20, 2011, 2:53 PM
..and now our store phone reeks like her nasty perfume. ew. 😡
phantom mullet

Jan 20, 2011, 3:51 PM
and a customer wanted to use their restroom. They don't have a public restroom, and that's what the employees told her...so the chick grabs a couple shirts/pants and goes into a dressing room then shts all over the merchandise.
Poking Pixie

Jan 20, 2011, 7:06 PM
LOSS PREVENTION! 😲
iljaaf21

Jan 20, 2011, 7:08 PM
😳
I used to work at Fashion Bug. We didn't have public restrooms either, and when I told this to one lady, her response was "well then it'll be YOUR fault when I sh*t and piss on your floor!" I looked her in the eye and said, if you do so, it'll be YOUR fault that I call the cops.
phantom mullet

Jan 21, 2011, 9:06 AM
Yeah, apparently AE has a 'non-prosecution' policy or something stupid that basically means the company won't press charges against anyone for attempted theft, shitting on coats, causing a disturbance...really anything.
Cellular Phone

Jan 21, 2011, 9:51 AM
That's really $hitty...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.