Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Is it really THAT shocking...

dougthedr

Dec 31, 2010, 5:00 PM
...that a cell phone company would observe holidays, such as New Year's Day?

One of my reps just told a customer that we would be closed tomorrow, to which the customer yelled:

😲 😲 "YOU ARE CLOSED NEW YEAR'S DAY?!?!?!?!?!" 😲 😲

For the last time, I am NOT here to serve you. I am here for a paycheck.

I do not live to work, I work to live.

And if your contacts are so G/D important, then find a way to keep a backup copy of them for yourself! Believe it or not, getting pissed at me and treating me like $#!t won't bring them back...
Amarantamin

Dec 31, 2010, 9:24 PM
dougthedr said:
Believe it or not, getting pissed at me and treating me like $#!t won't bring them back...

Actually, this one customer yelled at me so hard, that I found a magical secret tool that allowed me to transmit all of his lost contacts to his new phone in an instant.

Customers, call center reps can actually do everything you ask, but the buttons just don't appear on our screens until the phone systems detect a certain ferocity behind your cries of anger. Yell harder, you will get what you want!
juggalo D

Jan 2, 2011, 1:29 PM
I knew I wasn't yelling hard enough. Should I also make sure to insult the reps family, beliefs, sexual preference, and voice or will these not help the magic tools appear.
olderthandirt

Jan 2, 2011, 1:51 PM
A good suggestion for the customer is
1. Get a life
2. Get a life
3. Get a life
4. Get an enema

do not tell them to by an airhorn and use it when calling.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.