Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

please

pantherfan0823

Dec 28, 2010, 5:59 PM
customer service for sprint please ckeck and see that the store u send the customer to is a fing repair center or a corp. store i am a third party dealer i cannot fix, swap or return a phone from online or from a differt store( even the same company) thanks
serendair

Dec 28, 2010, 6:08 PM
Heads up on that; if our system tells us you're a repair center, we will tell them to go there.

You need to contact your support center to get it changed.
Candall

Dec 28, 2010, 6:12 PM
Yupper. It's not like we're gonna drive over there and check.
pantherfan0823

Dec 28, 2010, 7:59 PM
it cool that y i just tell them that they will bbe get a call asking them about there call they made to customer service. and they made u drive all the way here for nothing and now have to drive 20 min a away to the nearest repair center and that there problem was not solved 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 🤣 🤣 🤣
Candall

Dec 28, 2010, 8:01 PM
Do you understand that we believe it's a repair center if the system tells us that it is? Is turning your customer against the company going to benefit you in the long run?

High percentage thinking going on here.
serendair

Dec 28, 2010, 8:11 PM
Hey thanks, we'll appreciate that and let the customer know as well you'll give false information and lie through your teeth just to make a sale.

By the way, what's your store's name, good buddy and friend fo all customer service agents?
pantherfan0823

Dec 28, 2010, 8:15 PM
the sprint.com it nowwhere says that my store ist a corp or repair
serendair

Dec 28, 2010, 8:19 PM
Just because it's not corporate doesn't mean it's not repair.

How about you give me the zipcode and I'll pull it up myself?
pantherfan0823

Dec 28, 2010, 8:49 PM
Never said repair have to corporate

Ps I don't lie though my teeth I sell the carrier with the best value in wireless and the first 4 g network
serendair

Dec 29, 2010, 5:17 PM
Again, go ahead and give me the zip and I'll pull it up, submit it to the supervisor around here and get it removed since you clearly will not advise your manager or IT person to get that fixed if it's indeed true.
olderthandirt

Dec 29, 2010, 6:37 PM
# days after Xmas and we are already pissing on each other?

Care uses a specific tool to find a repair center here. That is all we have to go by. If a store is listed as repair we will send a customer there.

However quite often the customer decides on their own that they are going to a certain store. That is of course an issue at times.

No need to get wound up about this sort of thing. Just another day in paradise.
serendair

Dec 29, 2010, 7:24 PM
Only thing 'pissed on' is the entirely antagonistic way the individual who begun the thread chooses to assist the customers who need their phones fix by telling them care just wasted their time and reminds them to tell said survey about it when they receive it.

Not chill, and if the store this individual is working at is genuinely not a repair center? We need a ticket submitted or some information so we can get it removed from our system; that way we don't send people there.
pantherfan0823

Jan 6, 2011, 7:17 PM
I just think it funny that care rep always talk about if sales rep tells them some wrong u just send the back.Lucky for u all the customer doesnt know who u r or how to can get in contact with u.
Researcher

Dec 29, 2010, 9:15 PM
about Sprint,

Every person from Sprint Porting has been well strange! I got more info from a stone. (they may all be)
serendair

Dec 29, 2010, 9:34 PM
🤣

Porting and I have Words. Mostly when they don't do their job properly/send a customer back to us wanting us to activate their phone.

While the port in is in process.
Researcher

Dec 29, 2010, 9:48 PM
Why do they always repeat That line about calls may be .....? I have intrupted them and they have to say it before they can go on.

Dose anyone listen to them to train them??
serendair

Dec 29, 2010, 10:37 PM
Not a clue, in theory? yes. In practice?

Who knows?
topsun

Dec 30, 2010, 5:09 AM
not bad
topsun

Dec 30, 2010, 5:10 AM
🙂
topsun

Dec 30, 2010, 5:11 AM
sorry,i dont know

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.