Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

I made myself laugh...

Daniel Dc5

Dec 16, 2010, 10:22 AM
Customer: My account is currently past due and my services are interrupted, what can I do to get my services reinstated?
Me: I recommend you make a payment, that should do the trick it normally does. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Dec 16, 2010, 10:28 AM
I think I had that same customer...
Daniel Dc5

Dec 16, 2010, 10:34 AM
Im sending all the customers to customer service on the phone today, I do not give a ****. I do not want to be at work, they took my work from home day so I can model for some stupid clients. That does not mean **** for me, just waste my gas to drive 40 miles.
He who Lurks

Dec 16, 2010, 10:38 AM
Had a person make a pmnt to restore service then called in wanting to reverse the pmnt, told her no and she demanded to talk to a supervisor!
Chaos

Dec 16, 2010, 10:56 AM
Damn I cant stand people like you.

Grow up, be an adult, or find a new job.

This is why I do as much as possible on my own before calling any customer support...the breakdown is like this when you call for help:

5% Actually know what to do
45% Have no clue/new/etc

The other 50%? People like you who deserve less than what they get now.

And then people have the balls to complain when the metrics used to evaluate performance / pay grade change...
Mossberg

Dec 16, 2010, 11:02 AM
an ACS rep
Chaos

Dec 16, 2010, 11:38 AM
Me?

Not at all.
Mossberg

Dec 16, 2010, 11:49 AM
The dude you are talkin about
Chaos

Dec 16, 2010, 1:29 PM
ah.......got it
Daniel Dc5

Dec 16, 2010, 11:47 AM
People like me? I do not care to much about it, people are stupid and thats that. You talk to people on the phone, I do not. I chat with them online, its a lot different my friend
Chaos

Dec 16, 2010, 1:30 PM
I do it in person, and you don't see me complaining?

Do your job the way its described to be done or suck it up and find another 🙂
Daniel Dc5

Dec 16, 2010, 2:21 PM
I am one of the best agents in my department, if I was in person hell ya I would be loving it.; I love helping people. but I talk with them online, its like instant messaging. You do not know how it feels to do what I do, so even the smartest most nicest people would collapses under the conditions that I work it.
Chaos

Dec 16, 2010, 5:11 PM
You send messages back and forth.

We're doing it now and I have no issue.

In person if somebody is having issues I get to deal with the yelling and screaming.

You get to deal with "FHDJSHFDSHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just under genuine curiosity though, what other conditions are impacting your stress level? (I understand that this last question makes me sound like a D-bag, but I assure you this is not my angle with that question)
dj89

Dec 16, 2010, 5:35 PM
I'm sure the customers (s)he gets are just as idiotic as ours.
Chaos

Dec 16, 2010, 5:48 PM
I am certain of that as well.

However it easy for me to laugh off frustration while looking at a computer monitor instead of getting verbally abused XD
famoussasjohn

Dec 19, 2010, 10:25 AM
try being in Sprint Order Support/Customer Care.
At least you have that work from home option. I would kill for that because we can do it, but they don't want us to because we are getting into peoples accounts and whatnot. understandable, but stupid also.

I agree though, it can get very frustrating when things the customers want, can't get it through you, and that will more than likely result in a poor CSAT because the people we chat with are retarded.
Pimptopian

Dec 16, 2010, 6:57 PM
i totally wish i had that option. then i would not have to deal with these disgusting **** who take a crap and dont wash their hands and then come and touch all the computers or the **** who steal my food from the fridge, i wish i had that option to work at home that often and take these calls, i could help customers and play poker on line all day lol
smazi

Dec 16, 2010, 10:43 PM
Who gets to work at home and take calls? That sounds good.
smazi

Dec 16, 2010, 10:44 PM
😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.