Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

YAY! I have to go to court over a customer tomorrow!!!

justfinethanku

Dec 14, 2010, 2:38 PM
Some of you may remember my debacle with the "protesting bill pay guy" who was arrested at my location a few months ago.

The first time we went to court, me, the officer and two security guards showed up to testify against him. The judge fined him $278.00 and told him to stay away from the mall.

(the back-story is; an idiot customer flipped out and threw a loud and obscene tantrum over a $1.00 bill pay fee at the location and was asked to leave by me, mall security and eventually arrested)

Turns out, the guy appealed to a higher court!

Looks like more of my time will be wasted while yet another judge literally laughs at the idiot who sat down Indian-style in the middle of the floor at the mall in protest of a $1.00 fee to pay...
(continues)
Researcher

Dec 14, 2010, 2:44 PM
Too bad not a law that says if you loose you have to pay all costs! That way you would receive something.
Joby Dick

Dec 14, 2010, 2:47 PM
Wow what a looney toon. 🤣

Please do give us the rest of the story as it develops!
me12

Dec 14, 2010, 3:57 PM
😳 😲 🤨

what the eff word...

what an idiot.

I hope all goes well tho, let us know how this turns out!
He who Lurks

Dec 14, 2010, 4:32 PM
too bad it's not AT&T that ould be a $5 pmnt fee
Da_Bonehead

Dec 14, 2010, 7:05 PM
I remember you or someone else posted a link to that video on here. that was hilarious
alpaca_camel

Dec 14, 2010, 7:43 PM
yeah I remember the video.

really hilarious!

hey, can you post the link?
kittie

Dec 15, 2010, 5:04 PM
Hahaha~

How could I forget this story!? I've watched the video too! Just search justfinethanku on Youtube.
alpaca_camel

Dec 14, 2010, 7:42 PM
going to court because of a dollar ... sheesh.

well, good luck!
nudecat

Dec 14, 2010, 8:23 PM
wow, what a bonehead. good luck on the trial. drop us a line and tell us how it went.
Amarantamin

Dec 14, 2010, 8:28 PM
to compensate you for wasting your time in these rediculous cases, as it hurts both your image and your ability to do business, and could potentially cost your corporation thousands in damages.

It works for millionaires, it should work for you!
olderthandirt

Dec 14, 2010, 8:33 PM
Image? What image is that.
Amarantamin

Dec 14, 2010, 8:35 PM
It's a word people use in court to make others believe something has actually been lost.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.