Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

lol

famoussasjohn

Nov 21, 2010, 1:03 PM
customer just sent this through chat -
Customer: EXCLAMATION!!! POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY! PROVE! YOUR! OPINION! IS! RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THAT JESSICA. IT MAY COME IN HANDY ONE DAY.
I asked "How may I help you today?"
You: Oh I am ok. Just going around spreading the word.
Jessica: No problem, I would be happy to spread the word as well. I am here to help between the hours of 6am & 10pm PST, Monday-Friday and 6am & 7pm PST Saturday-Sunday. Thank you for visiting sprint.com yadada..
kittie

Nov 21, 2010, 5:48 PM
Was that about?! Confused Laughing
famoussasjohn

Nov 22, 2010, 9:49 AM
I wish I knew..that was how the chat began Laughing
Robokitty

Nov 21, 2010, 9:37 PM
I kind of wish I was a chat rep. Seems easier because you don't have to listen to anyone yell at you, no matter how many captial letters and exclamation marks they use. Very Happy
lbc1127

Nov 25, 2010, 1:34 PM
I agree. Eventhough the yelling and cursing is all part of the job (and often times amusing) it would be nice to get a break from it every once in a while.
SavageKitty

Nov 30, 2010, 5:12 PM
The only problem with chat is that they give out a phone number to call that calls the email department. Then I get to talk to a customer who opens with "I was chatting online and...." or " I can send you the transcripts from my chat and show you what I was promised". Don't get me wrong I don't hate chat just the fact that I have to sometimes clean up there mess.
Merula

Nov 30, 2010, 10:14 PM
The unfortunate side of chat is I have had up to 10 at one time and that is a big headache Evil or Very Mad

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2018 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.

This is a preview. Click for full glossary page.