Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

What really grinds my gears.

0to60

Nov 4, 2010, 10:31 AM
Agent support for verizon wireless. I swear the majority of them just want to make your life a hell. DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO THE WAY I ASK YOU TO DO IT. You don't know S*$! nor do I care to hear anything out of your mouth but Okay that is done. Thank you for calling in today. We are a team I'm the QB your my line..Get that right.
0to60

Nov 4, 2010, 10:33 AM
sorry that might have been rude... Anyone from the salt lake call center is amazing. But its the outsourced call centers that drive me 😈
Candall

Nov 4, 2010, 11:33 AM
I can't believe that anyone would be reluctant to make things easy for you!
0to60

Nov 4, 2010, 11:43 AM
I'm not asking for anything easy I'm asking for cooperation. Were on the same team but it seems like even for the most simplest things I get push back or they don't know what is even going on.
Joby Dick

Nov 4, 2010, 1:24 PM
I can relate. VZW sales support is filled with a-holes.
me12

Nov 4, 2010, 1:26 PM
I feel like the world is against me too!!

/wrists

😳
Joby Dick

Nov 4, 2010, 1:54 PM
Idk if that was a joke or an attempt to insult me, but I laughed regardless.

/wrists - classic.
me12

Nov 4, 2010, 2:23 PM
a joke! 😁

Kinda a insult...
most the time in the cell phone industry the "team" we work with will fight with you more then a customer, because we all think we know better then the other person...
We all headbutt in every way!
OrionsVantage

Nov 4, 2010, 5:13 PM
What i've usually seen when calling into COOS is polar extremes. Most of the time i get somebody who is reading from a script and has no interest in assisting me in any way. The other small percentage is perfectly willing to give me a hand. Most of the time those conversations go "i have this problem and all i need you guys to do is X, then X, then X and we will be all good with a happy customer", sure, can i put you on hold for a sec......Ok, refresh your screen and you will be good to go. Tnx for everything

I love when situation #2 happens, but most of the time its the former. This is why i play COOS roulette.
Amarantamin

Nov 4, 2010, 9:07 PM
They're everywhere, and we all know they're not original. It's just like screaming "I watched that episode, too!", which really is not something to brag about.
dj89

Nov 4, 2010, 10:24 PM
Aww, c'mon. There's nothing wrong with a bit of homage here and there. It's not about bragging, it's just a sign of respect.
This_Troper

Nov 4, 2010, 10:29 PM
Are references to references. It's 6 degrees of Pop Culture.
Mossberg

Nov 5, 2010, 9:23 AM
I have been bumping knuckles long before Obama got credit for inventing it.

Just saying.
Ghostly Captain Ahash

Nov 6, 2010, 1:22 PM
SHOP TALK!
Ghostly Captain Ahash

Nov 6, 2010, 1:38 PM
I had misclicked on the lounge 😛 Ignore me.
Amarantamin

Nov 9, 2010, 7:02 PM
😡

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.