Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

So did you shrink?

reelbad

Oct 27, 2010, 11:39 PM
Or maybe chop your feet off? I had a guy today setting up for service with obvious fraud. He said his last licence he was 6 feet 3 inches tall and on his new one he was 5 feet 7 inches tall. Meanwhile this lady in the background is coaching him on what to say to pass verification questions. How do these people think they can get away with it?
dj89

Oct 28, 2010, 7:06 AM
well, we can never say we have dull jobs
Your Curse

Oct 28, 2010, 7:13 AM
and they have the guts to ask for a supervisor and ask questions why they we're declined for service... "why am i declined?" i dont know the questions you're asking me! give me your supervisor!!!"

that's so pathetic!
dj89

Oct 28, 2010, 7:30 AM
I bet your sup loved that
Your Curse

Oct 28, 2010, 7:55 AM
i work in sales so if we have some prospects who need to do a credit check and failed the proccess they usualy ask a sup from the credit dept, but most of the time my supervisor takes the call for some reasons that the representative from credit already disconnected the call.. and the classic part there is my supervisor ended disconnecting the call due to the fact that we dont know what is the process in the credit application 🤣

those foos think that if they would act pissed we would be scared and think that they're not fraudsters approve them for service... aint happenin on our time. nope!
reelbad

Oct 28, 2010, 3:37 PM
I wish I could work for the fraud department. That would be so much fun! 🤣
ATTDRONEV2.5

Oct 29, 2010, 10:12 AM
the parrot customer is funny

C1:and my name is (pause)

C2:and my name is (pause)

C1: Juan

C2:One? it's really One?

C1: no It's JUAN

C2:John?

C1: NO ITS JUAN

Me: If Ya'll Need to call back after you practice that's fine with me

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.