Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Dear Customer

kentbrockman

Oct 20, 2010, 5:46 PM
I am not Harry Potter and can magically make your account the way "You want" it. I am a guy behind a counter in a retail store. There are janitors at corporate that have more sway then I do. Why do you come in and make statements like " This phone YOU sent me" and " YOUR Service is terrible" and "Why are YOU charging me for this?"

Sir/Ma'am did I make that phone...No. Did I show up in a UPS uniform and deliver it to to your house?...No. Did I build the tower in your neighborhood?...No. Does that charge for Data on your bill go right into my pocket?...No.

I am here to help you in any way that I can but don't expect me to help you at all when you make it personal.

Vent over... Thanks for listening
Joben

Oct 20, 2010, 6:01 PM
Cheers. 😉
sprintchickwv

Oct 20, 2010, 6:08 PM
Just don't take it personal when they make it personal. You're getting paid for your expertise, not your feelings.
Amarantamin

Oct 20, 2010, 6:31 PM
If those data charges did go in my pocket, this job would be so much more fun.
poperp98

Oct 21, 2010, 6:09 PM
If I got those, I would be a wealthy man. I would have a reason to love idiots!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.