Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 20 replies

i dont care if you have any sort of disease

Thefireballkid

Oct 20, 2010, 4:07 PM
or cancer, or diabetes, or how long you were in the hospital for. you have no sympathy from me and i will treat you just like any other customer. if you cannot handle that then find someone who isnt dying to help you continue to use your cellphone for the rest of your miserable life.
deepc

Oct 20, 2010, 4:19 PM
Yep..I just got that today.

Cust:I'm in Canada and my mom is on her deathbed and I just saw that you're charging my account for roaming charges.

Me: Yes maam.

Cust: Can you remove those since my mom is dying?

Me: No maam, but the good news is that if she dies quickly..you won't incur too many roaming charges. In the meantime, I'd recommend that you minimize your phone calls..and....have a great day!!! bye bye
Robokitty

Oct 20, 2010, 4:33 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣

Wow.
Iove2transfercustomers

Oct 20, 2010, 4:52 PM
😲
slolearner

Oct 21, 2010, 2:44 PM
A perfect opportunity to get an Intl feature!
deepc

Oct 21, 2010, 3:04 PM
You would think that international feature would be good here but in this case, the calls are coming from Canada to the US so at least with T-mo, it would still be considered roaming. The only way around it would be to have a wi-fi enabled phone and utilize skype or get a cheap pre-paid sim card plan.
Researcher

Oct 20, 2010, 4:43 PM
Other than that, Thanks for shopping with us and have a nice day
sinister

Oct 21, 2010, 1:50 PM
don't complain too loudly or you just might have the peanut gallery on your tail tellin you how much you don't like your job or womp in your ear about how lonely & jaded you are because the rest of the phonescoopers NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS!! 🤣 🙄
Mossberg

Oct 21, 2010, 4:02 PM
He has integrity as a rep. He wouldn't threaten to use a customers personal information to make himself feel big and powerful.
Arjuun

Oct 21, 2010, 4:04 PM
wait ..... or your being ironic ..ok
serendair

Oct 21, 2010, 5:41 PM
*sarcastic.

Irony =/= sarcasm.
Amarantamin

Oct 21, 2010, 3:19 PM
who wanted a free phone and a month of free service because she was experiencing domestic violence and we're required by law to help her in any way we can.

As the call ended, in the background came a deep man's voice; "Did it work baby?"

Followed by a quiet "No."
dj89

Oct 27, 2010, 10:11 PM
Wow. Just wow... If that were true, I might just take a punch from my girlfriend. After all, a free month goes a long way...
This_Troper

Oct 27, 2010, 10:12 PM
It goes a whole 30 days!
Amarantamin

Oct 27, 2010, 10:14 PM
What ever happened to the 31st day?
This_Troper

Oct 27, 2010, 10:16 PM
Nobody loves the 31st day. It ruins the calculations.
Amarantamin

Oct 27, 2010, 10:17 PM
30x12=360

That means that, even under the stress of domestic violence, the customer must still pay for 5.25 days of service every year!

What kind of horrible company would do that to a person?
This_Troper

Oct 27, 2010, 10:18 PM
AT&T.
Amarantamin

Oct 27, 2010, 10:19 PM
Can't argue the truth.
This_Troper

Oct 27, 2010, 10:21 PM
They won't waive an ETF for you if you move out of their coverage area, either. So it's pretty easy to throw heartless accusations at them.
me12

Nov 2, 2010, 3:32 PM
pretty heartless working here sometimes...

sometimes I just don't give a sh!t!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.