Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Dear Children,

iljaaf21

Sep 29, 2010, 5:19 PM
(and by children, I mean anyone who doesn't act like an adult,) when you ask me a question, and I give you an answer, do not ask me if I'm sure that's right. This is my job, I do this every day. Don't cut me off when I try to answer your question. I will not repeat myself 4 times because you have a problem shutting your face.
When I tell you that you are not allowed to make phone calls on our demo phones, DO NOT MAKE A PHONE CALL ON OUR DEMO PHONES! Yes, I CAN tell you to hang up. And no, you cannot go cry to your mommy because I didn't let you talk to your 'frenns' on my phone.
When I tell you there is liquid damage on your phone, don't ask me how it got there. I don't know. This is the first time I have ever seen you or your phone. Maybe...
(continues)
Butthead007

Sep 29, 2010, 7:33 PM
Unfortunately, there are plenty of people out there who would like to believe they know what they are talking about and have no clue and pass along bad information. Of course they could look it up, but that would mean they actually have to work for their pay checks.

If people bother you that badly, sounds like a career change is in order.
Researcher

Sep 29, 2010, 7:56 PM
don't hold back, tell us how you really feel 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.