Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Number Change fee

wizardofCroz

Sep 25, 2010, 3:42 PM
C: i need to change my phone number.

M: ok, i can help you with that. are you aware of the 36.00 fee associated with changing your number?

C: 36?? But i'm getting harassing phone calls!! I shouldn't have to pay anything for peace of mind!!

M: Are we the ones harassing you?

C: ๐Ÿคจ no...

M: Maybe the people harassing you should pay the 36.00 fee.

C: I've never looked at it that way, wow...

sometimes you just gotta keep it real.
mexican putoz

Sep 25, 2010, 5:34 PM
36.00 we don't charge in Sprint... what company is that?
sinister

Sep 26, 2010, 12:10 PM
probably at&t...i don't think it should be waived under any circumstance. these people go into the cor stores & say they want a specific number & the store says OH...just call customer care & tell em youre bein harrassed, they'll waive it.

mwahaha ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ...not if you get me on the phone. if you say harrassing, im gonna make you tell me what number it is & best believe i'm gonna check it out!! if i see that number has only called you twice in a billin period? best believe you're gonna pay the fee ๐Ÿคฃ i don't care what the commission hounds told you ๐Ÿ™„

yes...yes im mean ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
ccareatatt

Sep 26, 2010, 4:01 PM
Then I get them and tell them its a standard fee and they already had their fees waived in the past. I dont waive it. They then call in and some weirdo who cant read english waives it on their next bill "because they werent told"....๐Ÿ™‚
sinister

Sep 26, 2010, 4:21 PM
sigh.. ๐Ÿ™„ sounds about right
slolearner

Oct 6, 2010, 12:09 PM
sinister said:
probably at&t...i don't think it should be waived under any circumstance. these people go into the cor stores & say they want a specific number & the store says OH...just call customer care & tell em youre bein harrassed, they'll waive it.

mwahaha ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ...not if you get me on the phone. if you say harrassing, im gonna make you tell me what number it is & best believe i'm gonna check it out!! if i see that number has only called you twice in a billin period? best believe you're gonna pay the fee ๐Ÿคฃ i don't care what the commission hounds told you ๐Ÿ™„

yes...yes im mean ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

You're anything but twisted. I've had exactly that scenario fall into my lap, and you better be...
(continues)
The 1

Oct 6, 2010, 3:04 PM
๐Ÿคฃ im gonna use that one!
wdfichtel

Sep 28, 2010, 7:40 AM
Not T-Mobile. We charge $14.
sprintchickwv

Sep 27, 2010, 3:24 PM
we don't charge to change your number, but you can only do it 3 times in 30 days and you can't pick a particular PTN; it's totally random.
ZumiezEastCoast

Sep 28, 2010, 3:54 PM
better than paying to change the number!! yeah sprint yet ahead again!
phyxlor

Sep 30, 2010, 2:23 PM
ONLY 3 times in 30 days? that sounds like a lot! who would need that,(im sure there May be ONE valid reason) other than fly-by-night scam companies trying to dodge rip'd off customers???
guitarhero73

Oct 9, 2010, 7:18 PM
I've had only one custy call in, in the time I've worked for Sprint wanting to change the number and he had already hit his three tries in the month. He went through the roof when I told I couldn't change it anymore until his billing cycle started over. Turned into an escalated call.
kittie

Oct 11, 2010, 12:26 PM

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.