Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Favorite Customers

poperp98

Sep 5, 2010, 10:25 AM
"Elijah; I'm on the phone. I don't care, shut your mouth!"

All in a nice, swift tone so as not to degrade my service. Sweet!
Robokitty

Sep 5, 2010, 1:24 PM
My favorite customers are the people who could be actors in hollywood.

For example, this lady called in and she was the sweetest and nicest lady you could ever speak to. Too bad for her, her phone had liquid damage and didn't have insurance. So she had to buy another phone at retail price.
She sweetly thanked me for my time and thought I disconnected call. I put her on mute while I finished my notes.

And then she was like "WHAT THE F**KKK I F**KING HATE AT&T G0DDAMN!TTTT UGHHHHHH"

Love it. 😁
sprintchickwv

Sep 5, 2010, 2:31 PM
LOL I very much enjoy that sort of thing. When I have someone on silent hold and am working their account, they are cursing me the whole time. I get back to them and very politely inform them of what I found and also "by the way, we can hear you when you're on silent hold."
ccareatatt

Sep 6, 2010, 1:19 AM
We arent allowed to tell the customer that apparently its a Code of Conduct and can be deemed customer abuse.
phyxlor

Sep 7, 2010, 8:40 AM
Ya i had an older guy the other day complaining that we didnt give him all his mail in rebates for his 3 phone upgrades. durring a hold i discover the offer was only good for 2 lines. i tell him this, he gets upset and uses the magic words so i transfer him to Loyalty. while on hold he Reads Out Loud right off the flier he recieved "Offer good for up to TWO LINES" then admits he didnt notice that before. The loyalty rep comes back on the phone, tells him "sorry, offer was only good for two lines, you actually recieved $50 MORE than you should" the old man gets all pissy says "he is done with our company" and hangs up!?!?!?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.