Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Aggravations in the work place.

poperp98

Sep 4, 2010, 7:22 PM
The customer called in with a laundry list... The first 20 minutes was her explaining to me about this stalker of hers, and how it relates in great detail to her phone bill. Then ptn change. 50 minutes long... :|

Still not as bad as having to activate/program a Palm Pre, then ptn change, then re-program earlier. Customers...
Harlequinn23

Sep 4, 2010, 7:34 PM
But you're supposed to do all of those things, and smile while you do. Its only proper customer service. lol

Sep 4, 2010, 8:08 PM
Yepp, shut up and do your job.
Harlequinn23

Sep 4, 2010, 8:13 PM
🤣
Robokitty

Sep 5, 2010, 12:03 PM
I really don't mind when customers call in and all they do is complain forever. I get some down time to just sit and do nothing. And get paid for it.

Couple of days ago I had a senile old man call in complaing for literally 45 minutes straight about how he's upset because he's been on the phone for over an hour before connecting to me. 🤣 🤣 oh, the irony.
poperp98

Sep 5, 2010, 12:07 PM
Sucks when pay is based on handle time though... Damn metrics!
Robokitty

Sep 5, 2010, 12:31 PM
I won't disagree with that, but I don't get paid according to my handle time. I get paid hourly. 😁

But then again, I get no commission. 😢
sprintchickwv

Sep 5, 2010, 2:32 PM
I would rather be punched in the face than have to program a Palm Pre twice in one call.
poperp98

Sep 5, 2010, 2:35 PM
Yeah. On that same day I had a Palm Pre caller trying to get it taken from Spanish to English... She didn't finish the activation process or anything... Just... Sitting there. Eventually transfered to a bilingual agent. Lmao

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.