Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

dont you hate..

newral

Aug 31, 2010, 11:56 AM
Me: ..end of the call(4:30 mins) Sir, do you have time to be transferred to a survey?

Cust: Yes. My grandchild like texting and taking pictures with her phone.. That is why I dont put this services in my account because kids are kids and they use my phone for this also. Ahh my grandchild. The mother prohibit her to send text and photos because kids are kids you know what Im saying? Thank you for helping me my grandchild is driving me crazy about having her phone back.. She cant send texting from my phone. She uses mine. Im paying for the service.. BLAH BLAH BLAH MY GRANDCHILD...call really ended in 10:45

ughhh!!!
libreyloco

Aug 31, 2010, 1:54 PM
wow she was really venting lol 🤣
Phadre_

Aug 31, 2010, 2:10 PM
Wow. You pretend to care or to polite to tell them your placing them on hold and trans fer before they can get another word in? 👀
newral

Aug 31, 2010, 3:11 PM
I cant interrupt customer while talking.. is rude for qa and I cant just place him on hold for no reason.. they take points out for that... I cant release, i get fired... I cant sound like I want to get rid of the customer... what can i do? let him talk... ☹️
Phadre_

Aug 31, 2010, 3:19 PM
I feel for you 😢
newral

Aug 31, 2010, 3:18 PM
btw.. I not even talking... so I have no time to be polite or anything.. he was doing a monologue! I wasnt talking at all..
rainbow_metals

Aug 31, 2010, 5:02 PM
whats your handle time like though? mine is 400 seconds.
newral

Aug 31, 2010, 5:16 PM
311... 😢
rainbow_metals

Aug 31, 2010, 6:27 PM
who do you work for? and what dept.
newral

Aug 31, 2010, 8:07 PM
i work for asurion sprint!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.