all discussions

show all 20 replies

verizn cust serv reps.....

libreyloco

Aug 24, 2010, 2:36 PM
why do most of u guys lie to the cust... 🙄
OrionsVantage

Aug 25, 2010, 4:30 PM
And just WTF is your reasoning for this blanket statement?

🙄
Enigma346

Aug 26, 2010, 12:32 PM
I am a Verizon Cust serv rep. I do agree that alot of customers are lied to by the reps. I hate it when people lie to a customer. I like telling them straight out so I have a higher chance to keep my commission. Customer has to stay 180 days for us to keep our comission or it is taken back.
freephones4all

Aug 27, 2010, 12:01 PM
jerk. I don't lie to anyone.
libreyloco

Aug 27, 2010, 12:20 PM
well then ur not most of them and it wasnt meant for dumbazz 🙄
libreyloco

Aug 27, 2010, 12:21 PM
thanxs for keepin it real....takes alot of guts to do so....
libreyloco

Aug 27, 2010, 12:19 PM
cus i work for asurion....and it was meant for the stoopid reps that lie ....so if the shoe fits it was meant for u 🙄
OrionsVantage

Aug 27, 2010, 4:02 PM
All i'm sayin is that was a damned ignorant comment. Its one thing to call out reps that are lying, but its another thing alltogether to say that they're ALL liars.
libreyloco

Aug 30, 2010, 12:50 PM
OrionsVantage said:
Its one thing to call out reps that are lying, but its another thing alltogether to say that they're ALL liars.

this is an ignorant message cus i said MOST not ALL...... 🙄

read before u post and like i said if the shoe fits.....so u tell me does it
OrionsVantage

Aug 30, 2010, 1:16 PM
Shoe doesn't fit here, i'm an in-store rep.

And to be perfectly honest i don't call ANYBODY unless i absolutely have to.

And furthermore saying most means at least 51%, right? That would be the majority or most.
libreyloco

Aug 30, 2010, 3:18 PM
😉
ruler_goddess

Aug 27, 2010, 12:32 PM
Because they arent the ones that get cussed out. We do and we have to argue with them and tell them in a nice way they lied.
libreyloco

Aug 27, 2010, 2:41 PM
very true .....we have to correct their mistakes....and it happens alot ....if u dont now about ASURION then dont say sh!t about it to the cust 🙄
serendair

Aug 27, 2010, 5:44 PM
To be fair; if the company affiliated WITH Asurion is giving their agents information on what your company can and cannot do? Then we're only, ONLY following what we've been told by our company. I'm always happy to clarify with fellow agents if something isn't clear or if it's something not able to be done.
libreyloco

Aug 30, 2010, 12:57 PM
so if the phn is damaged our warranty can cover it .....thats the kind of lies im talking bout.....and u didnt get that from asurion.... 🙄 or when the phn was replaced by verizon but u tell the cust that asurion has the warranty....we dont if verizon does the replacment then u guys have the warranty....rite
MexicanJumpingBean

Aug 28, 2010, 10:57 AM
I've had Asurion reps lie to my customers too so don't think you're all perfect 😡
libreyloco

Aug 30, 2010, 12:43 PM
like i said its not all of u but most do lie or just dont have the facts about asurion....so it would really help if those people would just keep there mouf shut 😡

and wat can u give me an example of wat we lie about
MexicanJumpingBean

Aug 30, 2010, 1:12 PM
I had a cust with a damaged phone and had asurion. gave her the number to call. she stormed back in with the asurion rep on speaker phone telling me the cust could upgrade that line. the line couldn't upgrade for another year. the asurion rep then told the cust that I didn't know what I was talking about. I showed the cust exactly what my system said which I know the asurion rep couldn't see.

people who live in glass houses....
libreyloco

Aug 30, 2010, 3:02 PM
i really dont believe a word ur saying....i take spanish calls so i can only back the group i work with.....but it sounds to me like u made that up....
MexicanJumpingBean

Aug 30, 2010, 3:32 PM
why would i make something like that up? i actually have multiple witnesses plus we reported it to our vzw rep but since she has no authority over asurion there was nothing that could be done. she called the cust and the cust confirmed the whole thing.

again, every group of us have some bad apples so you have no right declaring "most" of the people associated with verizon to be liars. it would be like me saying "most" asurion reps are lying idiots who talk crap they can't back up. you and i both know that's not true, but i have had a few problems with a few reps.
libreyloco

Aug 30, 2010, 4:00 PM
im just calling it how i see it...and if u dont like it oh well 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.