Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

So I made a boo boo

Scootypuffjr

Aug 18, 2010, 5:34 PM
I posted the lyrics to "the royal we" by Silversun Pickups in a customers account as notes... 🤭
ruler_goddess

Aug 18, 2010, 5:52 PM
🤣 one of my frieds was posting on his fb wall and posted a comment about fat tuesday in the customers notes it was so friggin funny
iljaaf21

Aug 18, 2010, 6:05 PM
How the hell do you make that kind of mistake? Don't mess around in a customer's account, numbnuts!
Scootypuffjr

Aug 18, 2010, 6:52 PM
I was trying to put in sales notes in the account, I had ctrl+c'd the notes and put it into my sales then went into the biller and it posted the lyrics 🤣
Scootypuffjr

Aug 18, 2010, 6:53 PM
Yeah, I felt like a doosh 🤣
phyxlor

Aug 19, 2010, 1:16 PM
awww that made my daY! 🤣 🤣
ACSer4Sprint

Aug 19, 2010, 1:56 PM
😲

that is soooooo effin FUNNY!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
vagabond

Aug 19, 2010, 3:09 PM
that's cute.
libreyloco

Aug 19, 2010, 4:43 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that ish is funny
rainbow_metals

Aug 20, 2010, 1:52 PM
this is why we are firewalled here.
Ovvenu

Aug 20, 2010, 2:40 PM
i thought i was typing in a "dummy" account, and i literally typed out the Star Spangled Banner, and posted it in the notes. come to find out, it wasn't a dummy account. 🤭
joeybuschette

Aug 20, 2010, 4:57 PM
Did you save it though? If you didn't save it you can still delete it right?
dilligaff1

Aug 20, 2010, 6:19 PM
Back when I worked for the old AT&T (AWS) I was in Siebal training and we were doing name changes.When I account changed,they all changed 2 the same. At lunch one day I changed all the names 2 Craven Moorehead.After lunch all the acccounts were under yep, Craven Moorehead
mindflux

Aug 20, 2010, 6:37 PM
I was noting a account a manager had to review and approve, he was on the phone with me, and he said you might want to remove the laugh out loud from the notes

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.