Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Sick of people

deepc

Aug 8, 2010, 3:30 PM
So it's a Sunday and I've just spoken to 15 completely idiotic people in a row and I'm just f'ing ready to walk out of here and find a different job.

I'm in sales and out of 15 calls, 2 were spanish speakers who couldn't figure out how to push the number 2(even though it's spoken in spanish), 3 were customer care reps who barely spoke English and transferred the customer to me because they couldn't understand them, and the remainder were idiots who wanted the price for service in a few months from now or wanted me to tell them what the price of a phone would be in a store near their house.

My pay is determined by what percentage of calls I close and I'm losing money by the minute today.

After this many idiots in a row...I'm getting ...
(continues)
Mossberg

Aug 8, 2010, 3:33 PM
Look on the bright side. A sucky job is better than no job. At least imo.
libreyloco

Aug 8, 2010, 3:44 PM
thats alot of idiots u have delt with....i hope ur day getts better for u 😉
deepc

Aug 8, 2010, 4:34 PM
Thanks,

I'm trying to turn my attitude around and after 17 idiots, I finally got a lady named Taneika(go figure) that didn't think that she would qualify but ended up getting 3 lines on a post-paid plan so I'm almost back to normal numbers.

It's amazing how repetitive calls by morons can turn your attitude upside down(even if you're trying to force a smile on).
libreyloco

Aug 8, 2010, 5:06 PM
i used to work for sprint a while ago and those cust were idiots....but i also had to make sales....and addin a line was one of the best sales we had ....do u get a bonus every quater
dntbhatin

Aug 9, 2010, 8:40 AM
I HATE PEOPLE, it's funny I can be fake over the phone and they would never now that I wished their whole family to die

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.