Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

stupid customers

gringo.lokozhon

Aug 6, 2010, 5:54 PM
ok this is a good one... I once was on the English application but I answered in Spanish I was like " Hola muy buenas tardes gracias por llamar a Spri...." and the customer said "wow wow wow wow wow!!! hold your horses... I don't speak mariachi" 🤣 🤣 🤣 OMFG that shiit was so funny I put him on hold until I got my breath back 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
newral

Aug 7, 2010, 11:37 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Once I got a customer in english that was wrongly transfer to spanish claims instead of a survey... he stayed quite for like 1:30 mins and when i said "hello?" he answered "sorry I dont speak spanish and I was supposed to be transferred to asurvey".. and im like "ohh no problem, ill transfer you".. my surveys extensions are spanish.. I transfer the gringo to a spanish survey... 🤣

Aug 7, 2010, 11:50 AM
🤣

i actually laughed out loud from both of these posts...
gringo.lokozhon

Aug 7, 2010, 5:17 PM
I laughed so hard, the good thing was that my sup was listening to my call
gringo.lokozhon

Aug 7, 2010, 7:58 PM
a customer was so satisfied with my assitence he even talked to sup and said would give me a 1,000,000 in the survey, I was hoping he recived the survey and he did when we checked the score it was
question 1 question 2 question 3 question 4 question 5
......1......................0............... ....0..................0..................... 0
the bad thing is the ISSUE RESOLVE question is the 5 and he selected a 0!!!

In the recording we hear: "beep, beep, beep, beep, bepp...and after that he said there is your 1,000,000 I promissed you 😳 you are the best blah blah blah but the 0 was no removed...
phyxlor

Sep 7, 2010, 8:49 AM
ooohh, wow.... that sux soo bad. a sup or ANYone Should have discredited that score... they need a dissapointed emocon, shaking its head or something...
libreyloco

Aug 8, 2010, 12:43 PM
wuey.... 🤣
gringo.lokozhon

Sep 4, 2010, 7:05 PM
😛
sprintchickwv

Aug 8, 2010, 3:22 PM
Should've told her you don't speak country.
Mossberg

Aug 8, 2010, 3:39 PM
That is awesome. Made me lmao 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.