Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

When you can fry...

wearethedisease

Aug 5, 2010, 4:20 PM
...up enough chicken to feed 10 with the amount of greasy guck on ONE person's phone, we have a serious issue.

Especially since I have to touch said phone.

Hygeine, anyone? Anyone?
Da_Bonehead

Aug 5, 2010, 5:29 PM
That same person's other phone is full of roaches. seen that before
serendair

Aug 6, 2010, 3:03 PM
...I don't know if I want to say "pics or it didn't happen". ...or if that would gross me out enough to make me spazz at work.
Da_Bonehead

Aug 6, 2010, 3:11 PM
I am a Service Technician and You would not beleive the tings I find in Phones. One thing that I could not understand is getting feathers in them. How do you get feathers in a phone????
I used to be a CATV technician and I can beleive you can get bugs in your phone, just from some of the houses I used to have to go to to fix someones cable or internet. Move the VCR or Digital Box and the roaches run.
We were told to put disconnected equipment in a bag and spray with bug spray and hold them for 24 hours before we reused them. This came from an issue where a customer had called in a stated he did not have roaches in his house before we connected his service. The company had to pay for an exterminator.
serendair

Aug 6, 2010, 3:40 PM
...that makes me cry in so many ways.

I've heard of maggots in keyboards here in the call center from people eating in their desks apparently.

...which just made me wonder what the crap they were eating in the first place.
slolearner

Aug 6, 2010, 5:39 PM
How about so much concealer on the phone, that a silver RAZR now has a pink screen/dialpad? You must be hiding a world of hurt under all that makeup...
serendair

Aug 6, 2010, 6:59 PM
That would likely be my sister's phone; she's always got a ton of make up on, mostly to do random photoshoots around the house or with friends.

Mine just gets dropped a lot. And lands in the dirt. 😁
wearethedisease

Aug 7, 2010, 2:18 PM
slolearner said:
You must be hiding a world of hurt under all that makeup...

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
kittie

Aug 6, 2010, 11:16 AM
Ewww..

Downright disgusting! 😲

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.