Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 32 replies

Transfers

joeybuschette

Aug 4, 2010, 10:40 AM
Wehn you are transfering someone,get it right. Sales does not do returns! We do not do exchanges! We can not reset someone unless they are at the 18th and on and the phone is physically broken! We can not do anything if they just got the phone last month and already hate it! Also,if you say you are going to transfer someone over,don't disconnect me from the customer. Learn your job Care!! If you can't do this then walk out right now!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
kittie

Aug 4, 2010, 10:45 AM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

You pretty much summarized all of our complains when it comes to transfers.

Hurts our stats..real bad.. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
joeybuschette

Aug 4, 2010, 10:57 AM
And the worst part is nothing ever happens! They tell them all this crap and we get yelled at for taking calls that are given to us by people who can't understand what this person wants! If you don't speak English,then don't answer English calls! WTF!!! And let's find a new number to help activate a phone that is already on! Why are we getting calls for to help people who say their phone is not active and yet it has a number! How are we supposed to do anything there??!!
kittie

Aug 4, 2010, 11:02 AM
Sadly, we've been getting Activations calls because there's no Activations department anymore. We've become Telesales/Activations (On the SAME/Existing number), at times Order Support, at times Billing, and even Technical Support. God, we've become Telesales and Everything Else department. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
knights

Aug 4, 2010, 11:05 AM
agree ๐Ÿคจ
ubngaw

Aug 4, 2010, 2:04 PM
true! i dont think cust care dept is really needed , coz they really dont really CARE, and we do alot more than them., in the future we'll gonna be sales and everything dept. ๐Ÿคฃ
This_Troper

Aug 4, 2010, 2:10 PM
Can you activate my 8350i?
ubngaw

Aug 4, 2010, 3:01 PM
hi how are you? ๐Ÿ™‚
serendair

Aug 4, 2010, 2:16 PM
You sir or madam, make me sad.

I do care about my customers and do my best to resolve their issues to the point they don't want to be transferred to Sales or any other department out of fear they'll be lied to, etc.

=P And besides, do YOU care about your customers or just how much they're gonna boost your commission?
joeybuschette

Aug 4, 2010, 2:37 PM
I bust my ass for my customers! I am just getting yelled at so much that it is getting annoying that they are promised one thing and then when we can't deliver we are the ones who aren't doing our jobs right. We can not waive the activation fee all the time. We can not speed up an upgrade early. We can not "offer" a phone at web cost. The customer has to metion it first. We are very limited as to what we can do and yet we are still trying our best and still get yelled at!
looch_himself

Aug 4, 2010, 6:53 PM
Quit telling customers to call Care to get their damn upgrade/activation/late payment/reconnect/"whatever petty excuses you people come up with to get customers out of your stores" fees waived. We won't do it. I WILL send that customer right back to you.
DartStuticus

Aug 4, 2010, 8:00 PM
need to take a look at the other topic about this. Its much more civilized. I seriously doubt anyone posting here is going to be one of those dumb incompetent agents.

Topic Things sprint stores should not promise. There are good agents on both sides and bad agents on both sides. The ones who complain about it are honestly, usually the good agents but become short sighted and get the same crap all the time so they don't realize that there are agents resolving peoples issues. Usually these are the ones that don't need to be transfered as their issues were handled
looch_himself

Aug 4, 2010, 8:59 PM
However, I will meet any accusations about my ability to do my job with the same vitriol metted out.
kittie

Aug 5, 2010, 11:53 AM
DartStuticus said:
need to take a look at the other topic about this. Its much more civilized. I seriously doubt anyone posting here is going to be one of those dumb incompetent agents.

Topic Things sprint stores should not promise.

The topic is Transfers. ๐Ÿ˜•
I think you're referring to another thread. ๐Ÿคจ
DartStuticus

Aug 5, 2010, 2:03 PM
Yes the topic is transfers, however that thread very closely relates to this one. There are people who improperly transfer calls on both sides. Usually the one's who complain about it are the ones who don't, but get frustrated by it so much that they assume everyone does it.

Just now I got a call from a care agent who transfered me a delinquent account, which I can't sell anything to. The customer could not pay the bill right then which makes it an invalid transfer and SHOULD be a write up for that agent, but it wont be. They also promised the customer waived shipping and activation, which couldn't be done because the customer had a corporate discount who's contract prevented that from happening.

My point however, is I know no one her...
(continues)
kittie

Aug 5, 2010, 2:15 PM
Ok, that makes more sense.

I know what you mean, especially if we're working for the same company. We may be assigned to different departments, but still we work for one company or if not, we can still relate to one another since we all deal with cellphones (that's the reason why we have a PS account in the first place ๐Ÿ˜‰ ). We should at least try to help one another.

๐Ÿ˜ Spread the luv ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
rebel86

Aug 5, 2010, 11:44 AM
I used to do cx care and would try to do everything for the cx I learned in order not to transfer the cx to other departments. I also would give them all the correct info that was needed so they would chew anyone else out.

Now, there have been times when I've had to correct other agents for telling the customer what ever they wanted to hear. I can care less about what the cx wants to hear, I'm going to adv them of the truth and if the cx can deal with it, fine and if not then thats fine too.

We have to remeber that customers lie so much to get their way. There is no way that so many care agents are just telling customers that they can get a $200 credit for valid charges.

So don't be so mean to cx care and cx care don't be so mean t...
(continues)
joeybuschette

Aug 4, 2010, 11:20 AM
Then why aren't we getting credit for more!! We get squat for upgrades as it is,now we are every other department too! I say no more! It's time we the people get up and say quit trying to put more money in your pocket and invest in care! Give the customers a reason to stay! No wonder everyone says our customer service sucks! No one wants to put money into it! Why not just step up and say "maybe the customer is more important then my pocket"!
serendair

Aug 4, 2010, 1:42 PM
It works both ways, you know; We in care get calls from telesales trying to dump off furious customers because, for the simplest reasons, you guys don't want to deal with them shouting at you.

But hey, it's the same in most departments; the only way I transfer them to your department is if there is someone wanting to upgrade their phone, purchase a new phone or if someone in Telesales promised the customer something, left it IN the notes (which, by the way guys, PLEASE leave good notes in the account, that way we won't have to transfer around. I do the same for you guys!) and then failed to follow through on and expect care to clean up the mess.

Much
ubngaw

Aug 4, 2010, 2:06 PM
and pleeeaaaseee before you xfer check if the cust is eligible for another line nor upgrade, and if its acct is delinquent, coz we cant do anything if the acct has past due.,! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
This_Troper

Aug 4, 2010, 2:08 PM
I've accidentally done that. Also in the not lying dept. I got an IRT for it once.
joeybuschette

Aug 4, 2010, 2:13 PM
The deliquent account is a minor thing now,at least for me. I've noticed it doesn't happen as much anymore. The thing that happens lately is the push up for upgrade. If it's not the 18th or on and the phone is not broken then we can not do it. And the phone has to be physically damaged,not just a scratch on the screen. The screen should be missing or something worse
This_Troper

Aug 4, 2010, 2:22 PM
The issue is that per Care guidelines, if they want to upgrade & the elig. is incorrect, we HAVE TO transfer to sales. If it's not delinquent, that is.
Of course, there SHOULD be notation on that prior to the xfer, but I do recall a time when sales couldn't access CSM or sview notes at all, so they'd have to talk with us anyways. That was fun.
joeybuschette

Aug 4, 2010, 2:41 PM
We can access CSM. At least somewhat. We can not do more then the 18th of the month prior and the phone has be physically broken. If the account is set up so the wrong line is the main line we can not fix it either
This_Troper

Aug 4, 2010, 3:05 PM
We can do. But it does take up to 3 months. But what if a customer's eligibility IS wrong? If a customer returns a phone, it seems that there is no way to get that set up correctly again.
keikakudoori

Aug 4, 2010, 5:28 PM
If the eligibility is incorrect and a return for the equipment is noted on the account it can be reset.
serendair

Aug 4, 2010, 2:18 PM
I typically only send them if they're upgrade eligible, or better yet, advise them to go to the store, pick out a phone and call back to Sales so they don't wind up unsatisfied with a phone they see the physical appearance of.
sinister

Aug 4, 2010, 4:00 PM
welcome to beuc...womp womp womp people..suck it up ๐Ÿ˜
joeybuschette

Aug 4, 2010, 2:50 PM
Here is another one. Sales can not do credits. No matter what happens,sales CAN NOT ISSUE CREDITS!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
serendair

Aug 4, 2010, 3:04 PM
๐Ÿ˜ Here's another counter:

Customer Care does NOT freely give out credits; if they are promised a credit and deserve one? That had BETTER be noted in the account memos/notes or there will be an IRT ticket slapped on and a very upset customer besides.

Don't screw us over by promising and not notating; it'll come back on you in spades, my friends in all departments.
joeybuschette

Aug 4, 2010, 3:14 PM
I have never once promised any kind of credit. If I can't do it I will call around and ask. But if someone tells you that they were promised something and didn't get it,send them somewhere else. In no way can sales do any kind of credits. I don't care what someone says,WE CAN NOT DO IT!!
RavenSkyhawk

Aug 4, 2010, 4:32 PM
I'm just trying to get my customer's over to gandaulf the Grey. The customer swears he works some where in our company because he was on that commercial not too long ago. We don't have any gandaulfs here, you mean to say you don't have any either? The customer's account can really use some magic right now. ๐Ÿ˜‰
kittie

Aug 5, 2010, 8:30 AM
Know what, some transfer from Care reps are useful sales calls.

Beware of transfers from Finance department, though. They're probably the worst. Whenever they would hear purchased phones, upgrade fees not waived, order disputes, bam, they transfer the complaining customers to Telesales. What's even more frustrating is when you check the order, it's not even placed thru Telesales!

My first call was like that. So yeah, if there's any Finance rep in here, review the account thoroughly before transferring!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.