Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

The HTC EVO is a pain in my ars

island4prez

Aug 1, 2010, 1:38 PM
I am so tired of getting calls saying "Do you have the EVO?" AHHHHHH So many people want this phone!

People come in and say "Do you have the EVO?" and then follow up with "What does it do?" It does you dishes I like to say... Really!!! If you don't know anything about it then why do you want it so bad? GET OUT

Alright I'm done I had to get that out!
ubngaw

Aug 1, 2010, 2:18 PM
for the evo - now u see, suddenly u dont - customer is goin crezy about it but they just like the phone coz its hot & new. 😁
wildscent

Aug 1, 2010, 2:25 PM
just recieve a call cust will sue Sprint because he's a Premiere cust and he doesnt have EVO 🤣 🤣 🤣
island4prez

Aug 1, 2010, 2:27 PM
Sweet!
famoussasjohn

Aug 1, 2010, 3:09 PM
did you respond with, "you can take it up with HTC as they are the manufacturer of the phone, we just sell it, we have no control over it being available at all"
wildscent

Aug 1, 2010, 3:31 PM
nah, cust hang up 🤣 🤣 🤣
he just told me that he wanted to sue sprint 🤣 🤣 🤣
I_Flogged_molly

Aug 1, 2010, 4:56 PM
I have the evo and I LOVE the dang phone. You have to admit it does every thing BUT jump threw burning hoops but It will tell you how!! I work for the IFreaks and I am so glad I'm not stuck with dropped calls and ituens... thank you jebus!! So I'm sorry sprint reps you have to deal with EVO freaks but atleast you done have to deal with the IFreaks.
island4prez

Aug 1, 2010, 4:58 PM
Very true. I agree and love the phone it fits all MY needs. I just dislike when everyone wants it so I can't even sell any other phone because everyone wants the EVO. It's hurting my sales and pocket.
PhonemanJ

Aug 2, 2010, 10:42 AM
Now you guys at Sprint know what we at ATT have been going through every summer for the last 4 years with the Iphone. Every phone call or customer who comes in the door wants to know if we have the Iphone 4. You ask them why they want the Iphone and they don't really know, they just have to have one. And yes people, you do have to have a data plan to go with it.Why would you want a smart phone and not be able to use 90% of what it does?
deepc

Aug 2, 2010, 11:17 AM
You know what's interesting..I'm at T-mobile and we run into the same exact scenario.

A couple of months ago, the HTC HD2 couldn't be found anywhere(even though we were advertising the heck out of it). It was very frustrating from a sales side to have the company push a phone that we didn't have available.

Now..so many people finally got the phone and then tried it and returned it that we have a glut of used/refurbished HD2's that are selling for $150 less than the new phones.

Amazing how management functions.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.