Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Tired of this!

Enigma346

Jul 28, 2010, 9:58 AM
I am so tired of customers coming in this store frustrated about their bill. I am a sale rep and as a sales rep I disclose EVERYTHING to the customer. Multimedia phone, oh you have to have the $9.99 data package plan on it. Smart phone, oh you have to have the $29.99 data package plan. The data package plan does not include texting!

Come on people, let them know this stuff. We are actually required to tell them all of this now. Our job is to get them into the right phone on the right plan to suit their needs and still somehow some reps still screw this up.

I'm sorry, but if this keeps happening. I will try helping the customer and if they are still mad, I am sending them back to the store or rep in which this started in.
ecycled

Jul 28, 2010, 2:33 PM
Yup thats how it is, even within the same stores too.
me12

Jul 28, 2010, 2:43 PM
Agreed! I hate other depts in our little system here...

Just got a warm transfer and the CCare rep lied to me saying custy wanted an upgrade to a BBerry and turns out the custy wants to cancel the order coz we screwed her outta the money...

PHUCK ALL YOU LIEING REPS

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.