Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

i dont get it...

newral

Jul 25, 2010, 3:22 PM
Why people are always bothering about getting a phone for FREE when they lost it or brake it accidentally? Hey customerss!! please the insurance is NOT a savings account.. I repeat INSURANCES ARE NOT SAVING ACCOUNTS! you dont pay monthly to get a free phone later.. 😡
famoussasjohn

Jul 25, 2010, 3:33 PM
but..but..why? I pay 5-10$ for this insurance, and you mean I have to pay for a new phone?! cancel my account! 😡
newral

Jul 25, 2010, 3:36 PM
ok I'll transfer you so I dont affect my handle time just by arguing with you 😈
famoussasjohn

Jul 25, 2010, 3:42 PM
but I would like to argue with you to see if I can get credits and such for my account for my retardation.
newral

Jul 25, 2010, 3:47 PM
no problem! I will give you a free transfer to another representative who can argue with you at no charge!
purplelotus

Jul 25, 2010, 4:11 PM
That's why I always tell customers that the insurance is like car insurance.

You pay a monthly premium, and when you place a claim, you pay a deductible.

They usually understand it then... and also don't forget to mention that they can't add it on AFTER the accident.

It's common sense. People should know this ish, but they're too busy trying to act entitled like the world owes them something for nothing.
ochne

Jul 25, 2010, 5:07 PM
purplelotus said:
It's common sense. People should know this ish, but they're too busy trying to act entitled like the world owes them something for nothing.

Common sense? Does that still exist? BTW, what do you mean I'm not entitled to get what I want at no cost? Better yet, I should be paid to use a companies products. And while I'm making my ridiculous demands....where is my army of minions and my 7 wives that obey my commands? Give me what I want NOW because I deserve it. Just don't give me what I deserve, that could be ugly.
famoussasjohn

Jul 26, 2010, 9:15 AM
"because I deserve it."

everytime I hear this..i think of Mel Gibson.. 🤣

*refer to Mel Gibson tapes his ex wife released.
newral

Jul 25, 2010, 5:45 PM
believe me... i do it easier.. health insurance and doctor visit deductible. They still think PHONE INSURANCE is different and is like a savings account.. if you pay the insurance for 8 years you can get a free phone... 😡
Amarantamin

Jul 25, 2010, 5:35 PM
This guy was not just wanting a free phone, but he wanted us to pay him to take and use the phone.

His reasoning?

As an abnormally average citizen he is the perfect tester of all our new devices and features, and could give the company better insight into how to get the job done, because he's such a normal person.

🤨
newral

Jul 25, 2010, 5:49 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 what a nice customer... he just need a job..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.