Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Anyone here from Virgin?

smazi

Jul 15, 2010, 2:46 PM
I work for Sprint (well an outsourcer) but just ported my number over to Virgin because the price is so much better for what I use. The port is complete and my Sprint phone stopped working last night, but my Virgin phone has yet to even get voice service active. I have called their help line a couple times today and they walked me through manual programming. And then someone put in a ticket and said it may take a day or two to get it resolved. That seems like an awfully long time. I've never seen this kind of problem when I'm porting in numbers while at work. Once the port is complete, we program the phone, and it works. Anyway, I was just looking for some insight into the way Virgin works.
deepc

Jul 15, 2010, 4:04 PM
Thank god that you're saving all that money by switching 🙂 I hope it was woth it.
smazi

Jul 15, 2010, 7:01 PM
It will be 🙂 I've had them before, but that time I had a native number. So this is my first experience with porting to them. Not fun, but ah well. I'm gaining empathy for my customers. Yeah, that's it. 🤣 🙄
ruler_goddess

Jul 16, 2010, 10:50 AM
All I have to say is I have been with vigin mobile since they started.. And they have the worst customer service I have ever seen.

I would rather break a leg then deal with virgin mobile and that's no joke they have horrible customer service... I've had to go through a supervisor almost everytime just to get my issues resolved..

And just on a side note if they say they will put a note in the account you better threaten them because two agents told me they would put a note in my account for a credit since my replacment phone malfunctioned and I couldnt really txt or even call on my phone..

Call back for my credit and they said there was no note's on the account I told them I said you know those are legal notes and they will hold up i...
(continues)
DartStuticus

Jul 15, 2010, 4:16 PM
I don't think there are any US based call centers doing Virgin Mobile anymore as the one I work at used to and we were the last, though I was never on the project. I think they are all mostly Philippines based.

Though to answer your question, unfortunately I have no idea.
OTIS

Jul 16, 2010, 4:05 PM
Have not been one since I was 13.
ATTDRONEV2.5

Jul 16, 2010, 3:29 PM
i Mean Um.. 👀 😳

Cut to Conway Twitty NOW!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.