Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

have you ever talked to a celebrity on the phone?

Thefireballkid

Jul 8, 2010, 4:17 PM
i talked to todd bridges once
sprintguy19

Jul 8, 2010, 4:22 PM
Whatchoo talkin 'bout Fireball?
Thefireballkid

Jul 8, 2010, 4:23 PM
🤣

i swear it happened, i evwen asked if it was him
gringo.lokozhon

Jul 8, 2010, 4:38 PM
shakira once
andyandjustinarebetter

Jul 8, 2010, 5:50 PM
Charles Barkley and the bassist for megadeth both frequent my store. Also have helped Darius Miles and Vincent Jackson. 🙂
rebel86

Jul 8, 2010, 5:52 PM
Who's Vincent Jackson???????
BrandonRoy7

Jul 8, 2010, 6:40 PM
Plays football for the San Diego Chargers
dumbcustmagnet

Jul 8, 2010, 5:56 PM
Bob from Bob's Discount Furniture came into my store when I worked at Verizon one time.
sprintchickwv

Jul 8, 2010, 7:05 PM
Eric Wright. 🤣

It wasn't THAT Eric Wright, though.

When my husband was training for DirecTV, he split-in with someone who had the good fortune to be activating a TV for P. Diddy. It was one of 29, yes TWENTY NINE, TVs in Diddy's house, and they were all labeled by what room they were in. The TV in question was for 'Bathroom 4.'

I got a good laugh imagining the notoriously sullen and lazy DirecTV installers trying to navigate Diddy's no-doubt elaborate bathroom, full of gold-plated faucets, hot tubs shaped like seashells, possibly a giant statue modeled on 'The Birth of Venus,' etc. etc.
Poking Pixie

Jul 8, 2010, 9:46 PM
When I worked for Village Idiot, Bone Thugs n Harmony came in to eat before a concert.
SLRMcLaren

Jul 8, 2010, 11:41 PM
I drunk dialed Chelsea Handler once. As for them calling in, I had the manager for BEP call when I worked in Business Care. He wasn't very polite...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.