Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Thursdays...

ShoopDaWoop

Jul 8, 2010, 1:37 PM
Cust: I need to get a detail of all of the numbers, and conversations that my line ending in xxxx has been texting

Me:unfortunately Ma'am we do not offer that service at this time, you can request the numbers, and dates and times, but not the actual conversation, you would need a subpoena for that.

Cust: I pay this %^(%( bill ever month, and you're telling me that I can't see what the phones are texting?!?!

Me:Ma'am, you are not the account holder, and as I've said before, you can request dates and times, but not--

Cust:You know what? f&*( you, you asshole, I'm switching to AT&T right now, get me to you cancellations department!

Me: 😁 Okay ma'am, I can do that for you, be advised that there is a $200 Early termination fee on ...
(continues)
dumbcustmagnet

Jul 8, 2010, 3:06 PM
My favorite is "But I pay the bill why can't you give me any information about the account?" If you pay for someone elses car but it's in their name does that mean it's your car? NO! Why do people think that cell phone accounts are different than any other account out there?
Poking Pixie

Jul 8, 2010, 3:21 PM
Plus which, AT&T can't tell you that information either. We can't even tell you what numbers were called/texted, we can only tell you the date of the call/text and the duration of the call.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.