Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Ban all user guides

80dollarcarcharger

Jul 6, 2010, 9:32 AM
And I will open up a store that will show people how to use their phones. We will become billionaires. Who's with me? Who has a high tolerance and expertise in phones across several carriers?
dntbhatin

Jul 6, 2010, 9:41 AM
do you deal with a lot of retarded people that shouldn't own phones or internet cards? Cuz man I would kill some people if I had to deal with them like that. I can hardly handle tech support over the phone.......
80dollarcarcharger

Jul 6, 2010, 9:43 AM
lol, I would own the company not work with the customers. I wouldn't be able to handle that all day long knowing that I'm not even going for sales.
dntbhatin

Jul 6, 2010, 9:47 AM
that would work out as long as you offered your employees good insurance so they can get some anti depressants lol 🤣
PhonemanJ

Jul 6, 2010, 10:16 AM
You would be spinning your wheels. Customers pay no more attention to what we tell them in the store than they do the owner's manuals.
dntbhatin

Jul 6, 2010, 10:17 AM
I would slap a b****!
ecycled

Jul 6, 2010, 1:07 PM
PhonemanJ said:
You would be spinning your wheels. Customers pay no more attention to what we tell them in the store than they do the owner's manuals.

Its a business. We'd be in it to make money. Hopefully they wouldn't pay attention, then they would come back and PAY some more.

This would lead, or coenside depending on how you feel, with the retardation of our society even more.

...And yes we deal with this all day long. I probably turn off/on about 10 - 20 phones a day, most of those don't even know which is the power button.
wdfichtel

Jul 6, 2010, 10:18 AM
I'm in! Considering that I do this for 40 hours a week over the phone... so many times it would be easier to SHOW the customer than just TELL them. Just charge a good size fee per hour (I think blackberry charges $75/hr for support. It's not what the reps make, but it's the cost charged to the end user.)... could be profitable.
PhonemanJ

Jul 6, 2010, 10:20 AM
That might work. Sometimes people will pay attention if they have to pay big bucks for something.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.