Customer calls in demands that I tell the FBI to stop using their minutes

Someone has to have a better story
entertain me! ๐Ÿ˜›
bigyosky123

Jul 1, 2010, 3:47 PM
what'd you say?
80dollarcarcharger

Jul 1, 2010, 4:15 PM
A customer returned a phone and said that it had too much radiation. I asked did she read a report on it, and she said,"no, I just feel it".
wyckdkitty

Jul 1, 2010, 4:24 PM
I had a customer insist that i listen while he call his bank and make sure that he could give me the cvv to pay for his phone.

He didn't want to give it because I was going to steal his identity with it!!

The bank rep asked, "Did you call them?"

cx ~ "Yes, i'm tryin to upgrd"

BR ~ "Have you used this card with them before?"

cx~ "yes, I'm on auto pay"

BR ~ "So you're worried about giving your cvv number to someone who already has your name, ssn, dob, address, card # w exp, and bank name all in front of them.... and that is the only part that concerns you?" ๐Ÿ‘€

cx ~ "yes, without cvv she can't steal my identity." ๐Ÿ˜ณ

(long pause by the br)
Br ~ "It is standard business to ask for the cvv to authorize a purch...
(continues)
sugarb85

Jul 5, 2010, 3:59 PM
LmAo!!! That Is Too Funny. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Poking Pixie

Jul 1, 2010, 4:33 PM
cust yesterday who doesn't have any kind of service with us but wants to set up internet service, but doesn't want to give his social because he's worried about identity theft, calls demanding to speak to supervisor (because everyone knows that supervisors can set up a complete account without any way to verify that you are who you say you are). ๐Ÿ™„

cust a few months ago who is very concerned with radiation and just bought a phone for his wife, who supposedly had cancer, got radiation treatment for said cancer, which then gave her brain tumors. cust says that rep at the store quoted them a very low radiation output figure for that particular phone, but when he looked it up on the internet when he got home, the figure was much high...
(continues)
sprintchickwv

Jul 1, 2010, 6:53 PM
Got a guy today who doesn't want to give out his financial information over the phone. Or over the web. And he doesn't want to pay a processing fee at the store.

So, how are you going to pay your bill smart guy? ๐Ÿ™„
kris.the.pope

Jul 1, 2010, 7:31 PM
The customer has outrageous international charges. he says that he got a call, but didn't recognize the number, so wanted to see if they left a voicemail. they didn't. so he called back.

It turned out to be a scam. some people from Jamaica were trying to get a hold of his credit card info, and he was smart enough not to give it to them, but he still spent 40 minutes on the phone with them, at almost 2 dollars a minute.

He called in, and wanted the fees waived, I of course denied, as he just admitted to me that he made the call. Because I denied the adjustment, he speculated that I was in on the scam, and since he didn't give us his credit card info, we had to at least charge him ridiculous amounts of money
ecycled

Jul 3, 2010, 2:37 PM
Custs (prepaid) who insist their roommates are using their phone number but don't have the phone.

CX: "They sneak in when I'm asleep and hack it"
Me: Really they clone your phone (very trailer park looking). They have the equipment to do that? What do they do for a living?
Cx: Truck driver and waitress
Me: ๐Ÿคจ yeaaaaahhh. I'll just change your sim card.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.