Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Don't call me!

SUMC_MEAD

Jun 18, 2010, 8:50 AM
Why are people so retarted?!?!?!?! I hate when customers call in to ask a couple questions and then tell me they're going to go into a store! If you're going to bother me you can wait for your phone! Go into the store first! Don't even bother calling me! 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿
bobrings

Jun 18, 2010, 7:26 PM
😳 😲 👀 🙂 😁 🤤
dntbhatin

Jun 18, 2010, 7:51 PM
I agree, or call in and ask a few stupid questions and I answer them, then they just re ask them as if they will not accept my answer!!!! FFFFUUUUUU retards!!
bobrings

Jun 20, 2010, 9:34 AM
lmao...are you a store agent or a call center rep?
edzero

Jun 20, 2010, 12:09 PM
same thing applies in the other direction. They come into the store, want to look at all the phones and ask all the questions, then tell me theyre going to buy it on-line but wanted to see the actual phone first. If you want cheap you should not have the luxury of knowing what your having in advance. I pray for them to have a problem with that phone and then need my help. They will not get it.
Amarantamin

Jun 20, 2010, 2:02 PM
I think I smell bacon cooking...
bobrings

Jun 20, 2010, 9:40 AM
oh i love it when they call ask about a data plan and you tell them and then they ask again only a different way four times and you give them the same answer all four times, asking a different way does not mean your gonna get a different answer....duh
kittie

Jun 22, 2010, 11:52 AM
hahaha yeah that's right. They ask the same questions in different ways hoping to, eventually, get the answer that they will like. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.