Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

This is so wrong...

longsleeves

Jun 17, 2010, 4:24 PM
I don't like my job as it is but due to the increase of call volume due to iPhone they added an extra 2 hours mandatory to my shift every day next week.
me12

Jun 17, 2010, 4:46 PM
Think about the sales you can make with the extra two hours a day for 5 days! Personally I would be a little annoyed but more joyous then anything, I could make sales and get overtime!! 😁 Don't get down about it, look for the positives in all occassions.
kittie

Jun 22, 2010, 1:11 PM
That's right, we have to think of the positives. Our job is mentally draining and we might go crazy if we'll always count the negatives. Cheer up! 😁
wyckdkitty

Jun 22, 2010, 5:06 PM
hey i'll take the extra two hours a day
rlpinca

Jun 22, 2010, 5:08 PM
OT is ok, but forced OT with short notice isn't too much fun. Especially when it's all about the I phone 4. People forget it's a phone and not a kidney transplant.
wyckdkitty

Jun 22, 2010, 6:51 PM
what i used to love is when I was already 45 mins late going home because of a project, and my boss told me... "BTW, this needs to get done tonight as well," then I'd be stuck for at least 4 more hours!! 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.