Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

WTF ate they thinking?

SUMC_MEAD

Jun 16, 2010, 1:59 PM
okay okay TMO is out to kill sales agents. Every phone for free? People are so stupid they're aren't going to be able to read the legal text. Its at a retail store only, and with two lines of new service. restrictions do apply. I can see it already people are going to be calling in asking about it. GRR đŸ‘ŋ I wish I could just hang up on stupid people.
deepc

Jun 16, 2010, 2:55 PM
You're actually the lucky one. I'm in a TMO call center graded on the percentage of sales per calls. Guess what the calls to us will sound like on Saturday(how do I describe the sound of thousands of people calling for free phones that are only available in the stores)

☚ī¸
kittie

Jun 16, 2010, 3:31 PM
Even though I work for a different carrier, I can feel your pain because I'm in telesales. Whenever there's a promotion that we cannot match over the phone, it pisses me off. Even if the promotion says exclusive at a store, people will still call over the phone in hopes of getting it. There goes another wasted call...from a stupid person who can't understand the word EXCLUSIVE! 😡
deepc

Jun 17, 2010, 10:53 AM
Grrr. I've gone from being one of the top sales people to horrible numbers all because of this stupid promotion. The phones are loaded with people who just have questions about the sale on Saturday in the stores and my numbers are tanking(which really hurts because a bulk of my income comes from maintaining high sales percentages).

I just can't believe some of the things this company does without respect for their employees. I'm so ready to look elsewhere for work instead of dealing with this.
Vosberg1

Jun 17, 2010, 12:04 PM
I hate to say it this way, but manage the calls, queue will be out of kilter, but, stores will be out of stock. Who knows, if i be just the optomist, but, sales might be good.
80dollarcarcharger

Jun 17, 2010, 12:39 PM
It's a balance between retails sales locations and call centers that is never centered 50/50. I guess we get the balance tilted in our favor for once, it's only for one day so no big deal 😉
SUMC_MEAD

Jun 18, 2010, 8:52 AM
I hear ya brother.I also get a bonus based on my FE conversion rate.
deepc

Jun 18, 2010, 3:03 PM
I'm so worn out today with stupid calls regarding the store sales tomorrow. I hope all of them get caught in a mad rush of idiots in the store to find out that they can't qualify for credit.

I'm so ready for this to be over so I can actually talk to some intelligent customers.

My head is screaming and my numbers are plunging.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.