Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Sir, that $4.99 fee...

This_Troper

Jun 14, 2010, 7:57 PM
6 months later, I get a call about the Account Spending Limit fee.

And while I'm not one to complain about customers, I'd like to point out that the fee was put on because people like you call me most. And that's pricey to Sprint.

Case in point, you're calling Sprint right now.
rainbow_metals

Jun 15, 2010, 2:33 PM
i hear ya there, i just had a lady call about it about a week ago, im like it has been there now for 6 months and youre just bothering.
sweetlucky

Jun 15, 2010, 3:18 PM
jesus i just had a lady screaming at me for the $4.99 spending limit charge? i asked her if she looks at her bill for the last 6 months, she said yes, i told her if she looked at bill on page 2 every month she would see about the change in her bill, all the news for sprint is there, she told me then that she doesnt have time to read her bill? wtf lady you just told me you did, advised of the 30 days she had to dispute the $4.99 charge to get out of her service aggrement cust hung up on me, really lady she should of called 6 months ago,
This_Troper

Jun 15, 2010, 3:20 PM
Or seven months ago, when she got the LETTER.
kittie

Jun 15, 2010, 3:25 PM
Customers will say anything, or rather think of lousy excuses just to have certain fees waived for them which sucked.. Then, they raise hell at us like it's our fault that they don't read and try to understand the terms and agreements being sent to them. 😡

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.