Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

You May Need a Tin Hat for Your Phone, Guy

sprintchickwv

Jun 13, 2010, 7:53 PM
Cust: I'm having a lot of problems.

Me: What's going on?

Cust: When I listen to my Sprint Radio, someone's turning off the channels.

Me: You mean someone got a hold of your phone and changed the channel? Or turned off the radio?

Cust: No, someone is messin' with my phone. They walk up and stop me from listening to my radio. I don't know how they be doing it.

Me: Um...we definitely cannot remotely access your phone.

Cust: I didn't think it was possible, but it be doing it in front of my own eyes.

Me: Well, sir, all I can tell you is Sprint cannot and would not access your radio. It's not a problem with the network, because if it was, you couldn't turn the radio on in the first place.

Cust: People be accessing my Playst...
(continues)
ecycled

Jun 14, 2010, 3:07 PM
๐Ÿคฃ

5 o'clock crack free-for-all
Da_Bonehead

Jun 14, 2010, 3:22 PM
I have had customers come in my store using a standard headset to keep there phone away from there head while talking, maybe get cancer, and then put a "Booster" on the back of there phone to get more signal.
Sigma1570

Jun 14, 2010, 4:07 PM
that reminds me of this lady in my store last week who after watching the movie eagle eye, refused to buy a smartphone because now she KNOWS the FBI can listen in on our conversations even when the phone is turned off!
dtpocket38

Jun 14, 2010, 4:08 PM
just because he is paranoid doesn't mean people aren't spying on him. he might have a valid point who knows the black helicopters cud be fallowing him lol and he might be the only sane one around lol you should have asked him who was on the grassy noel lol ๐Ÿ˜Ž
wdfichtel

Jun 15, 2010, 12:33 PM
dtpocket38 said:
just because he is paranoid doesn't mean people aren't spying on him. he might have a valid point who knows the black helicopters cud be fallowing him lol and he might be the only sane one around lol you should have asked him who was on the grassy noel lol ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Grassy Noel? Sounds like Christmas in Florida. ๐Ÿ˜

Just joking around. I think you meant to say Grassy Knoll. ๐Ÿ˜‰
RavenSkyhawk

Jun 15, 2010, 12:54 PM
I once had a customer dispute 3 way calling stating that the CIA and NSA were tapping their phone listening in all all conversations. Funny thing was every call was a 3 way call on the invoice ๐Ÿคจ .

Charges are valid have a nice day! ๐Ÿ˜

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.