Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

These customers are f'in' belligerent!

retrocool

Jun 9, 2010, 7:15 PM
I had a guy today growling and cursing at me because I wasn't 100% positive he could upload photos from his phone to Facebook, and because I told him we don't provide tech support to Facebook, so I couldn't tell him exactly HOW to do it.

He starts yelling and slandering me and cursing and -

and I just said "thank you for calling, have a nice day." *CLICK*

And my supervisor said I did right.

F*ck these goddamn people, man. F*ck them in their stupid azzes.
Owenu

Jun 9, 2010, 7:17 PM
feel better?
retrocool

Jun 9, 2010, 7:39 PM
Somewhat. The belligerent, pissy ones are still coming.
rlpinca

Jun 9, 2010, 7:18 PM
I agree
retrocool

Jun 9, 2010, 7:49 PM
That's why I have to explain their services to them over and over and over again after I've already done so 5 times.
rlpinca

Jun 9, 2010, 9:02 PM
Drunk callers are the best. It's easy to sell voice dial 😁
freephones4all

Jun 10, 2010, 9:49 PM
Of course they're drunk, high. Wish I could afford alcohol and drugs. It would make this job a lot less stressful
sprintchickwv

Jun 9, 2010, 7:21 PM
For real! I'm here to help you with your phone issues; I can't teach you how to use the internet.
retrocool

Jun 9, 2010, 7:40 PM
Plus, we don't own Facebook (yet). It's a whole new world, bud; explore it. I ain't yer guide.
CustomersAreRubbish

Jun 9, 2010, 9:34 PM
This is why I'm having shirts printed with the slogan "Professional Phone To Google Interface"
Sigma1570

Jun 10, 2010, 3:46 PM
I had a guy last week ask me if he could access facebook from his phone. After I told him he could, he asked me if I could get him a facebook account! I really wish you couldn't sign up for facebook on their mobile site because it was a major pain!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.