all discussions

show all 8 replies

I need help :(

Downtime24

Jun 7, 2010, 7:45 PM
new month: failed 2 QA's... 4 QA's to go, not lookin good 😢
poet86

Jun 7, 2010, 7:54 PM
you got this man. you will do fine on the rest of them. just remember what to use on every call.
Amarantamin

Jun 7, 2010, 8:19 PM
Opening, verify account, write down callback, check for repeat caller, get callback number, sound empathetic (but not sympathetic), resolve all issues mentioned, escalate as necesary, advertise something, discuss 4G at least once, write your notes, advise of survey, close call, don't use wrap, and do it fast.

Sounds easy.
sinister

Jun 7, 2010, 8:21 PM
mycsp 😁
Downtime24

Jun 7, 2010, 10:32 PM
omg sinister u know me so well alrdy!

thats the exact reason im failing so hard 😢
Mafdet

Jun 7, 2010, 10:44 PM
is it because you dont use it or because of expectations??
Downtime24

Jun 8, 2010, 12:33 PM
i use it like... 80% of the time (10% for the expectations i know like the back of my hand or dnt need it for basic info/transfer, 10% CAUSE I JUST DNT LIKE IT)

but i mostly fail because of literally 1 expectation, or 1 step missed like test call or something
sinister

Jun 8, 2010, 1:48 PM
yeah i know i used to fail it for the same reason but i started usin it & its really simple cause all you do is select the lvls & needs in clarify hit the csp link & it takes you to the exact article you need. read it word for word & you can never go wrong...i used to be failing & for four months now i've been passing the month with a 93% quality score 😁
Downtime24

Jun 8, 2010, 2:30 PM
youve motivated me. ima try even harder before my TM bites my butt

😲

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.