Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

i swear

ncap9022

Jun 5, 2010, 9:06 PM
if these customer don't stop being such smart@asses i'm never going to end with decent surveys. 👿
friarrush

Jun 5, 2010, 9:24 PM
You do realize that repeatedly asking the to rephrase their question just so that you are sure to give them the correct answer is my own little guilty pleasure. Especially if the question is smart ass or just dumb.
ncap9022

Jun 5, 2010, 9:37 PM
haha i'm going to start doing that. lucky me, they always pull the chats where i'm rude. 🙄
retrocool

Jun 5, 2010, 9:29 PM
I got called "Mr. Smarty Pants" by a customer the other day because I dared to tell her that her past due balance was more than what the automated system told her she had to pay to get her service restored (she'd gone over her account credit limit, suspending everyone's services). She was one cranky old broad, too.
friarrush

Jun 5, 2010, 9:43 PM
Tell her to pay her bill or youll blow up her house.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
ncap9022

Jun 5, 2010, 9:46 PM
😲 uhmmm...maybe NOT the best idea. 🤣
friarrush

Jun 5, 2010, 9:48 PM
Only if she still doesnt pay 😈 😈 😈
ncap9022

Jun 5, 2010, 9:56 PM
haha maybe she has the rogue...it randomly explodes in peoples faces.

for real!
KriisCDW

Jun 6, 2010, 9:04 AM
I'm glad today will be the last day I have to put up with customers 🙂

Granted... I generally have good experiences where I work. I don't have the amount of miscreants that online/phone support seems to get.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.