Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

shop talk cont..

Disrespect

Jun 4, 2010, 12:22 PM
Furl22 yeah i work for ACS.

I can control my IR, well to a certain extent at the least. But I only got one no this whole year. I've always got good IR scores.
ochne

Jun 4, 2010, 12:36 PM
j/c, but which site? I know several people at Portland.
Disrespect

Jun 4, 2010, 1:06 PM
ACS Houston
furl23rd

Jun 4, 2010, 12:40 PM
i work for a 3rd party also called alorica. thats crazy that its set up like that for yall but not at alorica. i havent went a month in almost a year with out any no's i always get one for some bs. ive gotten no's for telling the customer to go in to the store to have there phone checked out, blackberry server being down, not giving a credit because the customer wants one, not giving a customer a plan that we dont offer. i could go on and on and on about bs reasons that i get no's.
Disrespect

Jun 4, 2010, 1:06 PM
🤣

I have a sup profile so I can give the customer damn near anything they want.

Credits? 🤣

I never hesitate to give the customer a credit, even though it may not be valid but if its something to where I can put myself in their position I will help them out with somthing. I always put myself in Dan Hesse's shoes, or I act as if he was buddy jacking with me, and I ask would he really be mad that I'm giving this credit to keep this customer from being outraged or do he want me to hold my grounds and just tell the customer I aint trying to hear it and deny their credit and show no concern and save the company some money but loose customers?

Customer say, their son didn't know they didn't have internet and blah blah blah, w...
(continues)
furl23rd

Jun 4, 2010, 1:16 PM
Disrespect said:
he want me to hold my grounds and just tell the customer I aint trying to hear it and deny their credit and show no concern and save the company some money but loose customers?
blockquote>
thats what they expect us to do. they dont want us to give credits for ish unless its a invalid charge. we are told to basically tell the customer to deal with it. data charges, overage min, anything like that we are told not to give any type of courtesy credit or we will get wrote up and they expect us not to get no's 🙄
Disrespect

Jun 4, 2010, 1:20 PM
🤣

damn, that sucks for you. What dept are you in?

I'm in escalations customer care... I've been working here 2.5 years now.
furl23rd

Jun 4, 2010, 2:23 PM
im in customer care. ive been here for a year and a half now.
Avaya

Jun 4, 2010, 1:55 PM
😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.