Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

NO your sir are the stupid one

crazybutlovable

May 31, 2010, 4:07 PM
NO I CANT JUST LOOK UP IN MY SYSTEM FOR A NEAREST ATT STORE BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW THE ZIP CODE ON WHERE YOU ARE AT.....THERE IS ATT STORES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR

OK BETTER NOW 👿 😈
Mafdet

May 31, 2010, 4:09 PM
🤣 i hate those calls too!!!! 🤣
Downtime24

May 31, 2010, 4:21 PM
sounds like me w/ the data plan requirement... lol
Mafdet

May 31, 2010, 4:29 PM
i know its soOOo annoying how they say "nobody told me that my blackberry needed a data plan, blah blah blah , i want credit for my time blah blah blah blah blah or i'm going to cancel!!! 🤣 i just ask them if they want the cancellation for today 🤣
crazybutlovable

May 31, 2010, 4:30 PM
🤣 i just had a lady tell me she had a wheelchair for sell if anyone is interested..she was a sweet lady. 🤣
Mafdet

May 31, 2010, 4:32 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
dntbhatin

May 31, 2010, 5:57 PM
I bought a wheelchair at a yard sale and it is now my computer desk chair 🙂 Great for gaming
crazybutlovable

May 31, 2010, 4:42 PM
i hate those calls too, i want to smack each and every person that ask that. 👿
Da_Bonehead

Jun 1, 2010, 6:11 PM
I work in a retail store and had someone come in to actvate a Boostmobile phone and I told him we aren't boostmobile and that I could not activate it.
I asked who sent hime here he said the people across the street, (Our Competitor).
I asked where He got the phone from he said WalMart. I aske why they did not activate it he said because they were having issues with their system. I aske why he did not go to the other WalMart he said it was to far to drive. I apologized and said I could not help him. he left the store saying "you all are retarded can't do nothin'". All the other people in the store fell out of their chairs laughing.
ecycled

Jun 1, 2010, 6:49 PM
Just wait. We haven't seen stupid yet.

My bet is everyone will have GPS so intertwined that they will literally never know where they are. However, the first step will be when they call in we will have a screen or somekind of location aware caller ID that tells us where they are so they won't have to know.

Its coming.... See the movie Idiocracy for more details on this philosophy.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.