all discussions

show all 7 replies

paint chips....

dntbhatin

May 31, 2010, 1:35 PM
I am pretty sure most customers have eaten them as kids
sinister

May 31, 2010, 1:39 PM
i confess!! it was me!! 😎 i was tryin to avert future calls from dumb customers by puttin paintchips in their oatmeal when they were kids 😎
dntbhatin

May 31, 2010, 1:42 PM
sometimes is really blows my mind how helpless customers are...if today wasn't my friday I think I would just have to go on a freaking rampage
crazybutlovable

May 31, 2010, 1:48 PM
Lucky...lol hahahhahahaha they have been a bunch of smarties that have called. 🙂
sinister

May 31, 2010, 1:51 PM
nah, helpless isn't it. more like lazy. it's pointless to offer sso, you know they're just goin to call in to get us to do it. they figure that's what we're paid for anyway.

cause we all know when we applied for the job, the job description clearly stated:

must be able to fully assist the customer in all of the aforementioned:

babysitting: must be able to assist the customer with babysteps including reading, writing & comprehension as they are total tards & refuse to understand any that you say that doesn't involve the words "free or credit"

counseling: must be able to listen to the customers life story & validate each any every cry baby story with a $25.00 courtesy credit

empathy for any & all situations where the customer ...
(continues)
crazybutlovable

May 31, 2010, 1:57 PM
i think i did..lol thanks for pointing that out. if I read that I would have walked back out laughing. 🤣
dntbhatin

May 31, 2010, 1:59 PM
Well in technical support it is a little different we don't get marked down unless we really treated the customer like they should be treated lol little children. What I like to do to get away with it is treat the customer like they should be treated but in such a way they don't even realize you are belittling them 🙂
Poking Pixie

May 31, 2010, 2:20 PM
dntbhatin said:
I am pretty sure most customers are still eating them as we speak and crunching them loudly in my ear cause they know I hate that.

🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.