Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

So, they're saying

Avaya

May 31, 2010, 7:51 AM
that there should be NO pen and paper at our cubicles...like WTF?... ๐Ÿคจ

๐Ÿ˜ณ there are NO books whatsoever....man thats some lint-licking right there...

โ˜น๏ธ
sinister

May 31, 2010, 8:38 AM
lol sounds like my call center..they implemented the no books policy a few months ago. they haven't done the no pen & paper one yet though but they have done away with handing out your stats on paper. now you have to view them through par & email.
Avaya

May 31, 2010, 8:41 AM
i think its crazy...we have LIMITED access to the internet, and also on the PC as well... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
smazi

May 31, 2010, 8:46 AM
They say the pen and paper are about security of account info. The no books rule is about staying focused on the job. Same with no knitting etc. I'm sure once they figure out how to block the forums without blocking the rest of this site, that will happen too. Bleh. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Avaya

May 31, 2010, 8:55 AM
๐Ÿคฃ

if they do that i'm walking off the job ๐Ÿ˜ก
longsleeves

May 31, 2010, 10:40 AM
I'm reading a book right now.
Downtime24

May 31, 2010, 12:18 PM
lol i have pen/paper as note taking, or use note pad. were not aloud to have cell phones, but i have my zune hd (mp3 not cell) playing movies or boondocks episodes... or i play w/ my yo yo in the middle of the call. why? b/c doing the same exact thing for hours of the same issue in my ear is jus blah. ๐Ÿ˜›
Poking Pixie

May 31, 2010, 12:25 PM
No books, no pen and paper, no nothing. Yeah, cause if I was really going to deface my favorite book by writing custys credit card numbers in it, I so wouldn't know what to do with them after I got them. ๐Ÿคฃ
retrocool

May 31, 2010, 2:16 PM
Pen & paper - writing down of credit card numbers. Identity theft. International intrigue. Lawsuit liability. Modern business. Get used to it.
Avaya

Jun 1, 2010, 9:42 AM
i have an email address for work purposes...i can email credit card numbers to myself or other people if i want to...whats the diff?

plus my center doesnt deal with credit cards, nothing of that sort to screw over a customer

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.