Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Lets say a store sales rep "accidentally" killed a customer...

TheWay

May 30, 2010, 1:33 PM
I'm just curious. I mean, hypothetically speaking what would happen if you were working in a store location and a severely annoying customer was constantly harrassing you about getting an upgrade early because their phone fell in water and they refused to put insurance on it and now you are an evil company who is purposely trying to suck all of the money out of everyone who subscribes to your service and you accidentally hit them over and over again in the head with a shovel you found in the supply room?

And what if your manager saw you do it and is now hiding in the supply room with the door locked because he is afraid you will do the same thing to him, not because he witnessed what happened, but because he scheduled you to work on eve...
(continues)
ochne

May 30, 2010, 1:45 PM
😳 really...you use cold water to prevent the blood from staining in the first place. wow. that's just common knowledge. 🤣 🤣
branchgurl8

May 30, 2010, 1:45 PM
omg, can I just say that I totally love you!!!!!!!!!! 🤣
TheWay

May 30, 2010, 1:50 PM
yes you can. 😎 😁
dntbhatin

May 30, 2010, 1:52 PM
After the mess was cleaned I would sell the remaining body parts on the black market, with the amount of money you could make you could go overseas and never be heard from again 🙂
burntbridges

May 30, 2010, 2:07 PM
🤣
Downtime24

May 30, 2010, 2:37 PM
i wana give you a hug
*hug* 😁
KriisCDW

May 30, 2010, 2:46 PM
happen to have a plane ticket nearby to Europe...

Or like the thought of an extended stay in a "Federal Pound You in the Ass Prison"
kendrat

May 30, 2010, 3:48 PM
I would have to hide out. But, if anyone of you ever get that frustrated, let me know. I will hide you out at my house. No one will ever know you are there.. And hey before you kill them turn the damn security cameras off in the store. No reason to get caught after you commit teh crime 🤣 😈 😈 😁

HAHAHAHA! 👀
Amarantamin

May 30, 2010, 3:52 PM
Hey now, let's not accuse; the poster is asking for a friend, not himself. 😉
kendrat

May 30, 2010, 3:57 PM
I know. 😎 that is why I said I would hide out myself if I did it. But, if anyone of you on here every did it I would hide you all out.
Amarantamin

May 30, 2010, 4:02 PM
We should start the 'Customer Service Railroad', a secret connection of unassuming houses that provide hideaways for representatives on the run...
kendrat

May 30, 2010, 4:07 PM
LOL 👀 That is a good idea. 🤣
TheWay

May 30, 2010, 8:25 PM
"customer service rep underground railroad"

Best. Idea. Ever.
CAS8586

May 30, 2010, 5:30 PM
no remains no evidence.....funny how everyone has great suggestions..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.