Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

I hate all customers today

Poking Pixie

May 27, 2010, 3:33 PM
And I hate my call center. I would cheerfully burn it to the ground and pee on the ashes. 😈

Just felt like sharing. 😛
rlpinca

May 27, 2010, 3:37 PM
My heart breaks everytime I pull up in the parking lot and the building is still standing.

This place is actually a government funded experiment about a new piece of equipment designed to suck the soul out of you.
Poking Pixie

May 27, 2010, 4:22 PM
of it. I like your theory. This place used to be much more fun. We could get on the internet, all internet, not just phone scoop, we could play games and do crafts and have more stuff on our desks. S***** and ATT try their hardest to suck what little joy is left out of this place. 😢 I thought there was gonna be a riot when they took away the Friday doughnuts. 😳
rlpinca

May 27, 2010, 4:28 PM
There are so many things they could do that would cost little or no money to make things better. But the people that make the decisions are the ones that don't have to do this job.

I'm just waiting on interviews, times are tight for everyone and it seems like every job has a foot thick stack of resumes from people in the same position as me.
Poking Pixie

May 27, 2010, 4:44 PM
who says that TWA is hiring. Think I'll go apply there. I'll get paid more and have more fun patting terrorists down than helping them get phones. 😉 🤣 😁
rlpinca

May 27, 2010, 4:49 PM
TSA, had friends that worked for them. Pay and benefits are decent but the backstabbing and red tape are ridiculous.
Poking Pixie

May 27, 2010, 4:51 PM
Yeah, TSA sorry. 🤭 Still, it's got to be better than here. And my friend says they're giving preference to former military, so you would have a better chance than me of getting hired.
ochne

May 27, 2010, 3:57 PM
wow.....you wouldn't cook hotdogs or roast marshmallows over the fire? what a waste.
Poking Pixie

May 27, 2010, 4:18 PM
Well, okay, I would do that AND THEN I would pee on the ashes. 🤣
ecycled

May 28, 2010, 4:28 PM
I don't think you would roast marshmallows and even if you did, I don't think you would eat it.

It would have that work taste... ewwwww
Owenu

May 27, 2010, 4:09 PM
read my mind
kendrat

May 28, 2010, 9:37 AM
LOL. I feel like that a lot of days 2. 🤣
wompwomp

May 28, 2010, 9:56 AM
fire pretty, call center bad 😈
kendrat

May 28, 2010, 10:46 AM
LOL it really is.
KriisCDW

May 28, 2010, 3:30 PM
We have not seen your stapler...

Get the fek back in the basement.
dntbhatin

May 28, 2010, 5:56 PM
I like this idea 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.