Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Justfinethanku: A customer wrote in asking for you!

RavenSkyhawk

May 27, 2010, 10:27 AM
The person sitting next to me works in our emails dept. He recieved the following letter today.

Subject Sad News!!!

"I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now, I'm stuck in london United Kingdom right now, I came down here on vacation, I was robbed, worse of it was that bags, cash, cards and my cell phone were stolen off of me at GUN POINT, so I only have access to my emails, it was such a crazy and brutal experience for me and i was hurt on my right hand, but I'm glad I still have my life. I need help flying home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive, I have been to the embassy and the police here in londo...
(continues)
longsleeves

May 27, 2010, 11:32 AM
This scam has been circulating for some time now. Go ahead send money to the sucker they really only need drugs.
RavenSkyhawk

May 27, 2010, 12:15 PM
To a cell phone company? They expect that to work?
longsleeves

May 27, 2010, 1:19 PM
I guess it has cause I saw it on the news.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.